Fate is kind

She brings to those who love

The sweet fulfillment of

Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue

Fate steps in and sees you through

When you wish upon a star

Your dreams come true

you have a lovely singing voice...ever think about trying out for american idol?

It's a Wednesday, so yeah I'm expecting a hotfix/content update today.

Cool your jets though, it's 2:40 AM currently in London Ontario, Canada (where DE is based) so the workday hasn't started yet for them. The update usually gets deployed around 5 PM onwards their time.

If DE is in Ontario then they go with US & Canada EST Time, that means it's 2:39 pm in Eastern part of USA and Canada, so that means they are in office right now.

Edited by SazerTarious

right???

jeeze 1:38 AM!? Who in their right mind would be uploading an update at that time!?

If you live on the otherside of the world check a world clock of whats going on, on the other side of the world. Heck I was sleeping then... I would imagine everyone from DE was sleeping, or trying to sleep... Except maybe the ones having nightmares of bugs in the game not dying, and have probably decided NOT to sleep because of that...

But now that its 1:51 PM... well I think they are one hour ahead of me so it should be 2:51pm, and they might be at work right now. So an update could be in within 4-9 hours.

jeeze 1:38 AM!? Who in their right mind would be uploading an update at that time!?

NA Vindictus did.....

It was around 2 am. Everybody was waiting for the new class Kai to be updated since it was delayed for like a week or 2. Still remember when the forums exploded when it was released that late at night and a lot of people had all nighters trying be the first to max him out or something. 

But then again...this was Nexon and DE is a thousand times better than Nexon.

Edited by Pansoy

Really looking forward to a new prime, I personally hope for Loki, so there will be a full set of the "Starter" Frames as Primes.

I hope its rhino prime, packing a dual wield scindo prime in one hand, and a fragor prime in the other... now that would be a pretty sick release...

wth is that? Was it mentioned on Reddit or something? Is that supposed to be the Ultimate Anti-Tenno death squad of doom?

Facebook and Twitter I think actually. 

It's the Grineer Death Squad you've probably been hearing about. 

They're kind of like uglier version of Krill. 

meh..  I don't want to be one shotted...  5 or 10 shotted is pretty good.  

I mean AI can have 100% perfect aim if programmed that way.  Would be kind of cheap.

We can one shot the stalker.  Honestly, I want an enemy so cheap and obviously more powerful than us that only the craziest players will try to deal with them.  Most of us will run at the sight of them and those that don't run fast enough will actually die.