Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Mod Ideas!

(PSN)Shadow_Of_Hunhow

I've been using the Glaive Prime a ton lately, and thought of some interesting mods to make it a little more useful/better!

1. Magnetic Disc-Thrown glaive picks up ammo/mods/orbs along its flight path

2. Weighed Down- Forces glaive to stay level with original toss (cant fly up to the ceiling)

3. Strong Arm- Increases overall throwing range

4. Bank Shot- Increases damage by 50% with each bounce

5. Explosive Lining- has 30% chance of causing an explosion on impact

6. Precision Shot- +40% weak spot damage (head, torso for moa) plus zoom while charging

7. Eviscerate- Slows throw speed and adds punch through, allowing single enemies to be hit more than once

What do you think?

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

I've been using the Glaive Prime a ton lately, and thought of some interesting mods to make it a little more useful/better!

2. Weighed Down- Forces glaive to stay level with original toss (cant fly up to the ceiling)

What do you think?

I would Cheat on my carrier with the #1

1 Seems like the ability to pick up weapons and ammo from Darksector, Love it

2 Seems nice but what if you aim while looking up this one really just seems to restrict movements

3 I think we all can agree that we want more range on the glaive

4 I like the idea it makes not much sense but not much of this game does anyways maybe the name could be changed to something non-sports related I got no idea what a bank shot is and don't get the correlation in it, making it make even less sense.

Edited by Sasoka

How about instead of picking up items the glaive, instead of bounching off in one direction, orbits around whatever it hits until it hits something else (at which point it orbits them). Each hit would constitute a bounce, and would return after max bounce is reached, or when its current target of orbit dies.

Hmmm not bad!

I'd like to increase it's damage, give it absolute punch through (against enemies) and make it so it gets stuck in terrain and you have to go pick it up. (or it returns after 30 seconds or so... in case you can't reach it)

Edited by The_Doc

Part of you- you can control fly of glaive, glaive flying in direction of your crosshair

"Krull" :)

4 I like the idea it makes not much sense but not much of this game does anyways maybe the name could be changed to something non-sports related I got no idea what a bank shot is and don't get the correlation in it, making it make even less sense.

Bank Shot is just when you bounce something off something else to make it hit another target. I'm not into sports either, but that's honestly a common term.

Edited by Wemic

What do you think?

Well aren't these the sexiest mod ideas for the glaive (AND KeSTrEL I HOPE).#1 I think was in dark sector....