The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum

Finn_and_Jake01

While everything IS acquirable through building and collecting resources, I think you should be able to get some free platinum, no matter how little. There is a limit on how many frames you can have (2) before buying another slot for 20 plat. I have 18 and it is so ANNOYING! I had to sell my ember to get ash. Possibly through login rewards or really difficult alerts/nightmare.

I think DE should give you a 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance of getting one plat in your tier three login rewards.

Jokes aside, it is quite easy to get platinum without paying out of pocket.

That would be wayyyyy too troll hahaha +1

100 platinum isnt that hard to make. Just do some vault runs and sell those mods for 10 plat per mod.

Also, you had 50 free plat. I hope you didnt buy syandana with that.

Ha, no. I am not that dumb.

People keep saying selling, does that mean trading with other players? Or selling them through arsenal and mods?

Ha, no. I am not that dumb.

People keep saying selling, does that mean trading with other players? Or selling them through arsenal and mods?

basically just by playing the game, you will collect mods you dont want/do want

you will learn what mods are more valuable to people and sell them

to sell you must trade through a trading kiosk located in a DOJO

most players have a dojo

you can get/be in a dojo by joining a clan

I am in my own clan and have a trading post. I have about 100 shotgun mods I don't use. Those might be valuable.

Hells Chamber and Shotgun Spazz might be viable for sale. Blaze is so so. That is all about regular shotgun mods.

Try farming OD vault runs. Most of the corrupted mods sell for 10+ plat per mod.