The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Fight For?

spysweeper242

I fight for the same reason everybody else does.

It

Is

Called

Fun

+Booben.

Edited by Zinthir

I don't fight for the loot, or honor, or profit, or for freedom. Neither for the Lotus, or any faction. I don't fight for Tenno, or it's interest.

Pain... This is why i fight...

I WAS F****** BORN TO KILL

lol jk i'm fighting cause i look awesome when i'm doing it

I fight for the sake of fighting. Not for survival. Not to win. I always win. I fight to punish. I fight to break those I am sent to oppose. Despite whatever heroic image people may have derived from the content of what I do, the reason behind the who, what, and why is for the preservation of my own sanity. It is my nature to strike things down. Though my rage is undying and my will unbreakable, justice is my leash and logic and reason are my restraints. Torn from my mothers womb, beaten and burned, and into a weapon I have turned.

I am no hero.

(But yeah, I fight just to kill.)

I fight...for all the crewman you murders have killed, out of greed and supposedly "Justice" You are no better then the orokin you have slaughtered, you are no better then us corpus, your are not even better then the tube defected dogs called the grineer. You work for greed and blood. The lotus has wronged you. You had so much great potential, yet you use it to your own advantages. You make me sick.

I fight to undo the misstakes our predeccessors has made, hide the secrets the corpus are so desperate to uncover, it will only lead to a new orokin era, and the fall of humanity.

The Grineer are playing god with their biological alterations, they must be stopped before they make something out of their control.

We are children of Hayden Tenno, we fight to restore the world to what it once was, before the containment of the technocyte plague, before the rise of the orokin.

I fight for mankind as we knew it. For our restoration.

^ You do know Alad keeps us crewman as slaves, right? Him and Bek wanna re-create the orokin era, but we want the modern era back.

Oh? I thought all you Corpus were orokin fanatics....my bad for slaying you in the millions.

During invasions missions I always side with the Corpus btw, at least you lot are pure humans.

I fight for the return of the glory of the Orokin age. I fight for the technology that was lost, and all of the civilization that was obliterated. I fight for the restoration of the Tenno to what they used to be, before they betrayed the Orokin. (Totally not a shameless corpus supporter)

Also, just a few more cores until I max Serration.

Eeh... Those warframe repairs and ammunition bills won't pay for themselves. Although, by doing these missions I require MORE money for ammo and repairs. Then you also have to consider the fuel costs for those pods. You think the Lotus pays for that stuff? Its a vicious financial cycle.

Oh! And toy moas, Captain Vor O's, and Milk. You know, basic space ninja needs.

I fight for myself and for my friends !

No one will ever stop me. my goal is to create a land of peace where me, my friends and anyone who wants, will be free to think, live and rest.

I'm not alone on this task, and now as we travel, and as we fight. We seek, for this land of peace... For the new world that will reform our ancient world, and for new memories to forge our future.

Edited by Cyriann

No one fights for our long lost memories??

I fight for the truth now! also coz space ninjas..

So... you fight for the Lore? I'd say you have a looong fight ahead of you.