Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Detron Threw It Out Of Balance So Now Brakk?

bones7056

Doubtful.

Most people already had the Brakk because of the event. This will only make people who still don't have the gun grind their gears to get the Brakk BPs, which is a considerably smaller number than the people who want the Detron.

incorrect. my entire clan, even those who ave it, still want to experience part of the game and are already grinding against the grineer.

well, players with the detron already have made a pretty solid push for the corpus lately. fewer players need the detron every day, so that balance will return soon enough. and a fair amount of players already have the brakk from the event, so I don't foresee a massive corpus counterattack to rival the grineer dominance we've seen over the past several weeks. it'll return to a fairly stable balance based on battlepay

incorrect. my entire clan, even those who ave it, still want to experience part of the game and are already grinding against the grineer.

then I salute you and your clan for playing the game for the thrill of the hunt, rather than the bounty. :)

This still bears the issue however that if you support corpus exclusivly (for whatever reasons) and dont have the detron you will never get it, likewise if you exclusivly support the grineer (for whatever reasons) and dont have brakk you will never get it either (though thats only likely if you didnt play to the max reward in the gravidus event).

Which is completly whacked given the weapon comes from the faction you are heavily supporting, and makes more sence for them to award it to you for faithful service, than getting the reward of new content and a weapon of the counter faction.

Edited by Loswaith

This is too soon. Nobody knows how it will be in a month or so... Maybe that's just what the Grineer want. ;)

well, Brakk > Detron, that's for sure.

But i'm starting to think... what if the Corpus are behind the Grustrag 3? taunting Hek to bring out the worst he has to offer?

Edited by Magmahunter