Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emblem Design - 100 Plat (Possibly 1000 Plat) + Legendary Core

GunerXX

Pretty much what the title says. Im not very artistic and I dont really like my current clan emblem. Will pay 100 plat (1000 plat for something really amazing) and a Legendary Core (please note that to trade the Legendary Core requires 1 million credits) to whoever can make me an emblem that looks good.

Ideas: Saw the Lotus Pinup and I thought it would be nice if we had something similar but more aggressive, like Lotus wearing black and gold armor looking badass and maybe holding some guns (dual soma's?).

Other ideas: Nekros Lotus - (Azler's idea, he wants a cookie or w/e)

How to submit: Submit your concepts here and put a watermark over it, if I like it I will contact you and we will make the trade.

Clan name: Death Knights Brigade

AE9kOEB.png

A pic of my black and gold ember for color reference

KqaWjxv.jpg

Edited by GunerXX

I totally would, A: if i could draw clan emblems B: if i was on PC C: if i had 1 million credits

Anyway good luck for whoever enters a clan emblem.

you dont have to pay the 1 million credits. if there is a mod you want I can use the fusion core on it and trade it to you after, much cheaper then.

Gold and Soma you say?

-snip-

I know this cannot be exactly what you wish for but we can refine it if you send me a pm.

1: you are offline

2: are you the creator of the lotus pinup? I am not interested in stealing others work.

3: PM me if you want to discuss ideas

Put this together, if it's not quite what you're looking for I can mess with it, or try something else.

goldlotuswatermark_by_snaleking-d78i8iw.

Hnnnng legendary core, do want! I have the non-watermarked version saved as well

Edited by SnaleKing

Put this together, if it's not quite what you're looking for I can mess with it, or try something else.

goldlotuswatermark_by_snaleking-d78i8iw.

Hnnnng legendary core, do want! I have the non-watermarked version saved as well

uhm a step in the right direction, but that is not quite the level of quality i was hoping for <.<;

There are currently 3 (?) people working on different designs, so far no one has submitted a decent one (except one guy is working on one now and its looking really nice but not finished).

So yes, I still need one XD

Just go pay a guy 50 bucks to make you a slick logo, it's hard to find someone who will do "quality" work for peanuts.

I cannot pay real money.

I have 100 plat and a Legendary core (which is worth around 3-400 plat depending on the buyer) which adds up to a total of around 400 plat. Which costs $20 to buy from DE. So yah. I might not be offering $50, but atleast its something. I dont expect over the top stuff, but something semi decent would be nice, especially considering that alot of people will do this for free anyway just cause they enjoy doing it.

Ok, I did something quick and I post it here to know if you're sort of interested.

rMRmDvw.png

It's a sketch, I can work further on it. Just let me know if there's something I can do, what would you like and such.

I like Grunge 2, but wish it was a full bodied lotus (or atleast from the waist up. just a head looks.....strange...)

Unfortunately, I can't draw the Lotus from scratch. If you find a proper picture and the author gives you the permission to edit, I'll be glad to work on it.

the official lotus torso

8TUYEtn.png

640px-31HtWzn.jpg

Edited by GunerXX

Is this anything I should work on? I kept it simple for now, cause I'm still figuring out what are your preferences.

Dz3TtKT.png

Though the picture you posted still doesn't represent a real "full body".

Let me know.

Edited by Krotalon

Is this anything I should work on? I kept it simple for now, cause I'm still figuring out what are your preferences.

Dz3TtKT.png

Though the picture you posted still doesn't represent a real "full body".

Let me know.

this is ok-ish. But its not what I was looking for. Especially now that I am uping the reward to 1000 plat.