The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Rhino Prime

Zx.Recon

Hello WF Forum readers I wanted to disscus something with you, what do you think of Rhino Prime? Will it be too OP?

Where could we get the parts?! 

Post below if you know something above those questions, feel free to post something else about him

[Troll Free post]

I'm looking forward to Rhino Prime. Didn't matter if Loki Prime came out to me because these 2 are my most used warframe. It wouldn't be OP because it has the same sort of skills. The only advantage is the polarity slot they give us. Other than that, it's for looks. As for where to get, I would assume Survival/Defence. Survival because he can last the longest in fights without Trinity's blessing. I'm leaning more towards Survival than Defence but who knows. Only time will tell.

i think rhino prime will be nice i will finally have a reason to sell my rhino. i dont like rhino too much but its a prime im going to get it.just a random thought what if when u use iron skill it made ur body look like it was surrounded by gold ore.

Shame on you for selling old Rhino for new shiny one -.-

i think rhino prime will be nice i will finally have a reason to sell my rhino. i dont like rhino too much but its a prime im going to get it.just a random thought what if when u use iron skill it made ur body look like it was surrounded by gold ore.

Gold plating for sure! Realistically useless as armor, but it would definitely look good

RhinoPrimeAvatarBright.png

Here's a pic of the helmet for anyone interested. Originally found by Ground.Zero in the megathread, it's Rhino Prime's unreleased avatar.

Well, it looks absolutely not a "rhino". Why is he called Rhino then? Excalibur got the rhino horn. Oh, he's probably not fat. Rhinos are.

Helmet's kinda weird. I like it for the most part. If they'd kept the basic same shape as the default helmet, it'd be better. I like the primes having gold on their faces though. It's similar to the Corrupted. Overall, Rhino Prime looks tankier and beefier and more armored up than the non-Prime version.