Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dracula Warframe?

Veryk

Playing Castlevania and it got me to thinking, a warframe who has no shields only health (but has like 2.5 to 3k health) with ability's that involve life drain DoTs, blood shields, maybe a ability that doubles allies health for a period of time, turning nearby health orbs into energy, or using health orbs to "overclock" his health and using the extra health to boost his powers, maybe a team boost that make every hit cause bleed damage.

This would be more OP than trinity.  . Problem is his powers cant be balanced, frame with Alucard main powers would stomp anyting.

And that includes full on apsorb of souls, mind contro/army of spirits , telekinesis, and he can revive himself basicly forever and blow himself just for fun.317bajn.jpg

Edited by SALE94

Take the word 'vampire' out of your mind and just imagine some kind of Blood Frame. Just a Frame purely based on life.

I say I support this idea. Would be nice to see some all out armor or full hp builds. 

Hell, if I could I would drop the shields on Valkyr and just run all out HP/armor on her.

We can only wish. 

so long as it only takes inspirations from Vlad the Impaler and Bram Stroker's Dracula, and nothing to do at all with LoS; Gabriel Belmont or Twilight, then yeah, ninja vampire sounds pretty cool.

DE can have fun with the warframes name, I don't think they would be satisfied calling it "Dracul" or "Vlad", but there is not a whole lot of etimology you can pull from Vlads history that would make a good name for a Warframe, IMO.

Edited by Temphis

I made a vampire-themed warframe a short while back named Carmilla which attempts to take a different angle on the whole "classic vampire" style of things. (Would greatly appreciate any feedback, too.)

The OP concept sounds a lot more like a sheer "blood frame", which I also think would be pretty cool.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom