The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Badass Ever In Warframe

Llyssa

John Prodman, you are the sole reincarnation of awesomeness. You have showed us Your strength, and we the Tenno shall not forget what you did that day. I and all aspire to be like you one day. John, I hope you will Return. I, no we shall be there, as you were there for us. If you ever need us, give us a Call, we'll be right there.

John Prodman, I hope to fight alongside you one day.

someone sould make a fanart out of this, or a fanfic lol.

I have played this game for a very long time, and never have i seen anything as epic as this! :D

Well, I once fought along with an Ancient Healer in an Infested Alert. That thing healed me when I need it, but it died before completed the mission. Now what I regret is never have taken a picture of it.

Edited by (PS4)Flamel_78

Well, I once fought along with an Ancient Healer in an Infested Alert. That thing healed me when I need it, but it died before completed the mission. Now what I regret is never have taken a picture of it.

How did you died if you had healbot at your side? Pulse from Healbot Ancient can even revive downed players.

How did you died if you had healbot at your side? Pulse from Healbot Ancient can even revive downed players.

I said IT died. I couldn't save IT. IT was an infested who fought by my side. And I died because I was training a new warframe in a High-level mision, but once my warframe died (I have only a revive left so, and my parents got me to do something else I left the game) they were after IT and killed it.

I also named IT.

So I read the whole 26 pages today and I seriously laughed to the tears, saved all the fukken, read the fanfics, and seriously, DE must make either :

-1 prod crewman that is invincible but without damage buff each time you fight phorid

-A special mission featuring him, against or as an ally

and the codex entry with the prod crewman riding a Raptor http://i.imgur.com/fI79T7h.jpg (posted by latarzanla)

And btw, someone said that Master Yi in LoL needs a prod crewman skin. So true

Gotta make a Master Chief prodman.

Edited by Feuershark

So I read the whole 26 pages today and I seriously laughed to the tears, saved all the fukken, read the fanfics, and seriously, DE must make either :

-1 prod crewman that is invincible but without damage buff each time you fight phorid

-A special mission featuring him, against or as an ally

and the codex entry with the prod crewman riding a Raptor http://i.imgur.com/fI79T7h.jpg (posted by latarzanla)

And btw, someone said that Master Yi in LoL needs a prod crewman skin. So true

Gotta make a Master Chief prodman.

Master Chief Petty Officer John Prodman 84D-455. (Props to anyone who gets the code reference. xD)

im going to act like somone who plays warframe every day

PRODMAN TOO OP PLOX NERF

and then 5 days later after nerf

PRODMAN TOO WEAK BUFF PLOX

this cycle repeats over and over again.

de NEVER nerf enemy types just because you see hundreds of people screaming for a nerf, in the game there are thousands of people that are happy with strong enemies.

Once upon a time...

In Pluto...

Some believe around the year five double aught-three,

The greatest hero of the Prodmen, John, was walking in a service corridor, contemplating whatever it is that a man of John's infinite strengths would contemplate...

When a Perrin merchant appeared in the hallway, traveling in the opposite direction.

As the merchant and the Prodman crossed paths, John, in a practically unfathomable display of generosity, gave the merchant the slightest of nods.

The nod...

Was not returned...

Now, was it the intention of the merchant to insult John Prodman?

Or did he just fail to see the generous social gesture?

The motives of the merchant remain unknown.

What is known...

...were the consequences.

The next morning, John appeared at the Perrin Sequence headquarters...

And demanded of the chairman, that he offer John his neck to repay the insult.

The chairman at first, tried to console John, only to find the Prodman was... Inconsolable.

So began the Massacre of the Perrin main branch, and all sixty of the merchants and traders inside, at the fists of the dominating hero.

And so began the legend...

...of John Prodman's Nine-Thousand-And-One strike, Two-Step Bowel-Exploding technique.

Edited by Kthal