Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Why A Old Derelict Ship Drops It? But Not A Top Condition One?

-Trinity

Orokin cells drop in a derelict broken down ship.

But doesn't even want to exist in a BRAND NEW 

SPACIOUS

CLEAN

PRETTY

Ship?

This doesn't even make sense -_-......

Unless you are saying. DE are you saying this ; - ;..

Infested: Ooo... Shiny.. pretty.. thing... *nom* 

^ EXPLAINS WHY THEY DROP IT.

But seriously >_>...

Edited by -Trinity

... another question. Why aren't there Dragonkeys for the Vault in the Void too? They are pretty much the same deal but in better shape. :P

It's for forcing players to go there. Otherwise they wouldn't give a damn about the Derelicts.

Edited by MeduSalem

Basically Orokin Cells are ancient artifacts that we happen to come across/discover when doing missions on/at 'ancient' spots/maps (i.e. Derelict.) This at least makes sense, lore wise. At least for me it does o_O

@medu - Lore wise i believe Vaults are ancient aswell, so they too should just be in the ancient maps. That's why we get the rare mods from the ancient spots.

Edited by avinity8

Lore wise i believe Vaults are ancient aswell, so they too should just be in the ancient maps. That's why we get the rare mods from the ancient spots.

So basically you say that the Derelicts are even older incarnations of the Void. If that's the lore-wise explaination then no-wonder the Orokin fell to their doom. They just went bancrupt because everyone stole the stuff because they forgot how to build proper Vaults to keep stuff locked away. A bunch of royal douchebags. No money to pay their mercenaries so we ultimatively turned against them.

Edited by MeduSalem

Basically Orokin Cells are ancient artifacts that we happen to come across/discover when doing missions on/at 'ancient' spots/maps (i.e. Derelict.) This at least makes sense, lore wise. At least for me it does o_O

@medu - Lore wise i believe Vaults are ancient aswell, so they too should just be in the ancient maps. That's why we get the rare mods from the ancient spots.

The Orokin Towers are just as ancient. The reason they are pristine is because they stayed in the void and are unaffected by any Infestation. DE said that the derelicts is what would happen if Orokin ships were outside of the Void during a livestream, when they first showed concept arts of it.

As for dragon key vault, I think it's because the Orokin put such vaults only in ships and not in their towers. Why the hell they would put such rare treasures on drifting ships but not towers that are "safely" located in the Void is beyond me.

Lastly, about Orokin Cells, personally I think it should still drop from the Void. Enemies can drop them with the explanation that they're found in the golden device that controls them. Something has to power the control modules right?

Another good place for them to drop is the Orokin laser balls and drones.

Edited by Casardis

So basically you say that the Derelicts are even older incarnations of the Void. If that's the lore-wise explaination then no-wonder the Orokin fell to their doom. They just went bancrupt because everyone stole the stuff because they forgot how to build proper Vaults to keep stuff locked away. A bunch of royal douchebags.

Welli didn't say it, DE did! Lol I'm just relaying, off the top of my head o_o

The Orokin Towers are just as ancient. The reason they are pristine is because they stayed in the void and are unaffected by any Infestation. DE said that the derelicts is what would happen if Orokin ships were outside of the Void during a livestream, when they first showed concept arts of it.

As for dragon key vault, I think it's because the Orokin put such vaults only in ships and not in their towers. Why the hell they would put such rare treasures on drifting ships but not towers that are "safely" located in the Void is beyond me.

Lastly, about Orokin Cells, personally I think it should still drop from the Void. Enemies can drop them with the explanation that they're found in the golden device that controls them. Something has to power the control modules right?

Another good place for them to drop is the Orokin laser balls and drones.

Yea I know,I was just giving a brief explanation to OP.

Welli didn't say it, DE did! Lol I'm just relaying, off the top of my head o_o

Don't take it too serious... Everything lore related in Warframe is somewhat flawed in its very own way. That's the whole beauty of it. No one knows for sure, not even the Devs because they change their mind on how things should be whenever they feel pleased to do so :D

Don't take it too serious... Everything lore related in Warframe is somewhat flawed in its very own way. That's the whole beauty of it. No one knows for sure, not even the Devs because they change their mind on how things should be whenever they feel pleased to do so :D

Ofc not. I agree, and see holes in the lores. One big thing that bothers me in particular is the lack of clarification of whether or not Lotus is just one person or an organization known as the Lotus. Whereas we speak to operators. Like calling 911, we speak to different people/operators.

Last I checked ingame lore (2mths ago?) the way the lore spoke of Lotus gave the impression of a group of people and not one single person. makes sense too. An org to build and reengineer weapons for the Tenno.

Otherwise Lotus, as one person works very hard making new weapons for us, finding new intel and doing missions sorting, etc etc.

Even the damn DEVs just speak of her as a single person, it's quite annoying... I'm blabbering now...