Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

The Grustrag Three Never Show Up

Educated_Beast

I was up late the night the Grustrag Three were introduced.  I immediately started supporting the Corpus in invasions that very night.  I completed 3 invasions quest rewards (15 missions) and I received the "mark" very quickly.  I was using a warframe I was leveling up.  I then went to bed and figured I would see them the next day. 

I get home from work and download the new patch.  I then read how they spawn and join every G3 hunt in "recruiting" tab I could find supposedly with others that share the mark.  I performed over 100 missions against the Grineer on capture, assassinate, defense, survival, sabotage, spy, etc. Mostly I stuck to the first 5 minutes in survival because I had many people tell me they have encountered them 7+ times doing this. 

Not me.  Since I changed to a stronger warframe to hunt them (not one I was leveling when initially marked) did I lose my mark?  If you kill them or they kill you do you lose the mark?  I performed more invasion missions trying to get a new email but nothing was ever sent.  I performed mass genocide on the Grineer leaving thousands dead, yet just a bunch of empty threats. 

I hear people complaining they didn't get this part or that, I just want to fight them.  A natural talent card would be sweet considering the new game mode is to laggy to enjoy, but really, I'm looking for a new challenge. 

Is there some type of bug preventing me from having them spawn?  Why over 100 missions and nothing.  

Very frustrated right now with this game. 

I have the Harvester and Three Stooges death marks, and neither will spawn XD Doesn't matter where I go, what I do. It's bad luck with the random numbers. (just the same way that I killed Raptor 10 times, and each time he dropped Organ Shatter)

Haven't seen the Stalker in months, either, and I've been killing lots of bosses XD

Edited by ScorpDK

I performed over 100 missions against the Grineer on capture, assassinate, defense, survival, sabotage, spy, etc. Mostly I stuck to the first 5 minutes in survival because I had many people tell me they have encountered them 7+ times doing this. 

It's a low probability event man, relax. Its the same thing with some people never getting certain  mods even after playing for months. 

There is no guarantee they will show up in a hundred. I got them in the 2 invasion I did after their release. There is no bug. Just keep playing.

Edited by GodSlayerXXX

I got mark within 2 invasions, and then did about 15 more to try to see them spawn...but nothing. Then i went to rank up my frame (i forgot i even had mark) and got the g3 on earth in about 3 missions! Unfortunately i only took out 2 and the third one got me (was solo). Yesterday went with group that spent 4-6 hours going for g3 farming, only got them once. It's luck of the draw.

The counter-argument is always "you're not meant to farm it! You're meant to get it organically!"

And yet, nobody has an answer to the question "If the people farming it can't get it, what chance do the 'organic' players have?"

I have the Harvester and Three Stooges death marks

That's it, its official, I'm calling them the Three Stooges from now on

To reply to OP's post, it really is just RNG. ITs a load of bull, but it can't be helped. It's that nature of the beast.

That's it, its official, I'm calling them the Three Stooges from now on

To reply to OP's post, it really is just RNG. ITs a load of bull, but it can't be helped. It's that nature of the beast.

It can definitely be helped.

For starters, a stacking buff to their spawn chance that inevitably hits 100% if you go for long enough without seeing them would work absolute WONDERS.

didn't see any of them yesterday while I was doing Grineer farming trying to get them (did see the Stalker though). Ran something like 20-30 missions, got tired of Grineer and just left.

Fired up Warframe today intending to pick a fight with Stalker for that Contest going on at the moment, drop into a Survival and guess who I see at 3.5 minutes in? The Three Stooges, First mission of the day, just happened to be against Grineer 'cause I still had my anti-Grineer stuff on, wasn't even looking for them.

So, either a) They and the Stalker have this whole 'When they're looking for me, switch' thing or b) it's just RNG being RNG.

So its been 3-4 days since 12.3.0. I haven't once encountered them.

I've given up on the Brakk, not worth slaving over 200-300+ missions for a secondary.

Thanks for the update DE, really having fun here.

Found them once so far.

And of course, it was *my* mark that got consumed.

And of course, what did they drop?

Nothing worthwhile.

How do you know your mark was consumed? 

I've been running with detron equipped, wonder if some bug exists there...

I just cant believe they have less than 1% chance of showing up.  Considering I always run in full party with others that have mark also, what is the chances? 

I hate farming, I like to just play.  At least previous event could get a gauranteed award after so many missions.  Ive done that many already and no gaurnatee I'll ever have them show up.  Makes me want to rage quit. 

At least make parts tradable for those that will never get to fight the 3 stooges. 

Edited by Educated_Beast