Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grustrag Three What Happens When If U Escape From Them

--RV--Taylor

I'm pretty sure the whole "you need to escape thing" is just for dramatic effect, and they pretty much spawn on top of you like Stalker and Harvester.

I doubt you can actually do it, unless you're sitting right at extraction when it happens.

Dunno if you can walk into the extraction zone while they're there... I would imagine DE putting some cheap trick into action to avoid you running away, similarly how you cannot run away from Stalker or Harvester (teleporting either themselves to you, or you to them; Hyena do the same if you try to go somewhere they can't reach)...XD

I confirm that you can escape from them.

I was on a invasion mission and they appeared in the middle of the battle, in that particular tile where you must get through the warp portal to reach the Grineer galleon. Well, one of the three Amigos was probably too fat and wasn't able to cross the tunnel. Me and my team defeated the other two, but the last one got left behind without any possibility to fight against us. We reached the rendez vous and we left the mission. The Lotus said something like  "The mission was compromised, but fortunately no one got hurt." or something really similar.

EDIT: Got Brakk schematics and Split Chamber, though we missed the third drop. If you don't defeat any of them, you won't receive anything.

Edited by Krotalon

I confirm that you can escape from them.

I was on a invasion mission and they appeared in the middle of the battle, in that particular tile where you must get through the warp portal to reach the Grineer galleon. Well, one of the three Amigos was probably too fat and wasn't able to cross the tunnel. Me and my team defeated the other two, but the last one got left behind without any possibility to fight against us. We reached the rendez vous and we left the mission. The Lotus said something like  "The mission was compromised, but fortunately no one got hurt." or something really similar.

EDIT: Got Brakk schematics and Split Chamber, though we missed the third drop. If you don't defeat any of them, you won't receive anything.

I can tell even more: if you met Grustrag Three in survival and killed all of them, the Lotus still says special line in the end of the mission. She says something like:

"Though the mission was aborted, you're all safe. That means we won for today."

I am 100% sure this is the line she speaks when you run away from G3.

I can tell even more: if you met Grustrag Three in survival and killed all of them, the Lotus still says special line in the end of the mission. She says something like:

"Though the mission was aborted, you're all safe. That means we won for today."

I am 100% sure this is the line she speaks when you run away from G3.

Also you stop gaining rewards after they appear.

That's a weird one... we were finishing an Invasion mission and literally had 2 enemies left to kill when we got prompted that the G3 was coming. So we cleaned up the remaining Grineers then waited right next to extraction (it was a snow map, the extraction with the long slide leading to twin platforms).

Once they popped out, we fought them back and killed them then went to extract. Lotus said the mission was aborted but that we were all safe... despite having completed the objective before they showed up and killing all three of them. XD

So yeah, I think the Lotus is getting stressed out badly into forgetting the job got done anyway.

• 2 months later...

What happen if you abort the mission? Did the death mark still consumed?

I wonder about this too. I aborted a mission when the flickering started so I wonder if the death marks are still on me? I didn't get any mail or anything after I aborted the mission.

I wonder about this too. I aborted a mission when the flickering started so I wonder if the death marks are still on me? I didn't get any mail or anything after I aborted the mission.

You only get mail when you've earned a death mark.  I've never encountered any messages regarding the resolution of a mark, so there's no "oh no!  You killed me!" or "lol. Did you like eating dirt?" message after a victory or defeat.

That one time, we defeated the Grustrag 3 and went for the exit; the Lotus' comment went along the line of "Next time, please follow my directives" for having killed them.

Kind of weird for her to recognize each Tenno as the equivalent of a full regiment of Grineers in strength but quick to admonish us when we take down the so-called threat of the Grustrag 3.

was this recent? When they appear in survival I never get the rewards at 5 min intervals.

Most recent was either last week or the week before. the rest I cant really remember. Most of the time people want to leave asap when the g3 invade so there's no chance of losing the rewards. I should amend my statement to I always get the next interval reward

• 2 months later...

Today i was in an invasion mission solo with a deathmark from g3 and right when i went to extraction and the cutscene begun my screen began to flicker and turn grey like when zanuka/g3 spawn and i dont know now if the deathmark is consumed now...