Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gustrag 3 Bug [Must Read Plox]

Tetsueno

Very strange indeed. Will log this bug for repro to see what the problem is.

If you can submit your EE.Logs to support.warframe.com right after this crash occurs it would be much appreciated.

(EE.Logs can be found in the \%Localappdata%\Warframe folder)

Thanks for reporting!

I've had the same glitch except the crash happens whenever the last guy dies. Never lost my deathmark due to crashing and encountered them twice. Hope this is fixed this wednesday or earlier.

I'm currently too afraid to run any grineer mission because Crashstrag will just come in and crash me.

I spent ten hours (yes, that's correct: TEN HOURS) yesterday, doing over 30 Corpus Invasion missions. Most disappointingly and somewhat frustratingly, despite my best intentions and using my entire Sunday to Brakk farm:

I

NEVER

ENCOUNTERED

THEM

EVEN

ONCE.

To say the least--the experience was severely lacking, not fun, and not productive, in any sense, other than leaving me mentally scarred and with cold sore.

True story.

I see them all of the time.  In fact, they are why I am walking away from this game.  I Play solo and go boss hunting a lot.  My mailbox is full of nasty warnings.  And I encounter them now every play session.  Removing the dumb bolt has exhausted my meager inventory.  I don't feel compelled to farm more and refuse to play with the bolt shackled to my toon.

If you don't want new players hunting bosses, then just say so.

• 2 weeks later...

I see them all of the time.  In fact, they are why I am walking away from this game.  I Play solo and go boss hunting a lot.  My mailbox is full of nasty warnings.  And I encounter them now every play session.  Removing the dumb bolt has exhausted my meager inventory.  I don't feel compelled to farm more and refuse to play with the bolt shackled to my toon.

If you don't want new players hunting bosses, then just say so.

I think you have the Grustrag Three confused with the Stalker. Boss hunting will get you deathmarks from the Stalker, who appears pretty much randomly in any non-boss mission type.

Running at least 5 invasion missions for the Corpus will get you the mail from Vay Hek and a deathmark for the G3, which like the Stalker/Harvester, consume the deathmark (unless your game crashes).

Sounds like you're farming the crap out of Invasion missions for Corpus if you're getting them spawn a lot. Or you've mistaken the G3 for the Stalker.

Also, I found this thread because it just happened to me. Was playing with a mate, had them spawn, codex'd them and then killed Shik Tal. A Rhino Stomp and a few trigger pulls of the Brakk later, and I had a frozen game and my mate was getting host migrated. Sadface.

EDIT: Pretty sure I killed the last two at the same time, saw two 3800 ish xp numbers on the frozen display. Should have taken a photo :\

Edited by Jubis