Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods That Should Have Been In The Game Allready!

Kasp0me

Since the mods which decrease stuff and have awesome beneficial skills that was lacking before, i have a suggestion. What do you think about these mods?

Name: Velocity round
What it does: Increases the speed of the projectile
Mod skills: 5% 
Mod upgrade: 5% base / 10% / 15% / 20%
Mod cap: 9 base / 10 / 11 / 12
Benefits weapons with a slow projectile as some of the corpus weapons and the rocketlaunchers

Name: Accurate shot
What it does: Gives your rifle more accuracy
Mod skills: 10% accuracy base
Mod upgrade: 10% base / 20% / 30% / 40%
Mod cap: 5 base / 6 / 7 / 9
Benefit rifles with accuracy decreasing mods and high spread weapons 

Actually, I had thought of the projectile speed mod several times... but I really wouldn't use it, already have trouble fitting all the mods I want in my weapons.

Actually, I had thought of the projectile speed mod several times... but I really wouldn't use it, already have trouble fitting all the mods I want in my weapons.

Exactly! you have the option to choose, i would have choosen difrently, arent that good ;) 

Accuracy is the only viable one there.

Speed of the shot is wasted on most weapons, due to them being hitscan.

That's like saying that the accuracy one isn't viable, because most snipers won't need it.

There are weapons that will need the mods, and that in itself is enough reason for the mods to be in game.

That's like saying that the accuracy one isn't viable, because most snipers won't need it.

There are weapons that will need the mods, and that in itself is enough reason for the mods to be in game.

It's nothing like saying the accuracy wont be viable, as there is a mod that REDUCES Rifle accuracy, the Corrupted mod Heavy Calibur. Thats where the Accuracy mod would be extremely handy

It's nothing like saying the accuracy wont be viable, as there is a mod that REDUCES Rifle accuracy, the Corrupted mod Heavy Calibur. Thats where the Accuracy mod would be extremely handy

But still not necessary. Not all weapons are going to need that mod, either out of lack of mod capacity or simple "I don't need pinpoint accuracy" like for the Penta and Ignis.

Point is, just because not every single weapon has the potential to benefit from a mod doesn't mean that they shouldn't be introduced. By your logic, Glaive-exclusive and AoE-exclusive mods should have never been released.

Since the mods which decrease stuff and have awesome beneficial skills that was lacking before, i have a suggestion. What do you think about these mods?

Name: Velocity round
What it does: Increases the speed of the projectile
Mod skills: 5% 
Mod upgrade: 5% base / 10% / 15% / 20%
Mod cap: 9 base / 10 / 11 / 12
Benefits weapons with a slow projectile as some of the corpus weapons and the rocketlaunchers

Name: Accurate shot
What it does: Gives your rifle more accuracy
Mod skills: 10% accuracy base
Mod upgrade: 10% base / 20% / 30% / 40%
Mod cap: 5 base / 6 / 7 / 9
Benefit rifles with accuracy decreasing mods and high spread weapons 

I have a theory that fire rate effects shot velocity I cannot confirm if it is true but using max fire rate on my Supra deviantly feels like the shots are travelling faster.

Also https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/89-fan-concepts/

I am really surprised that there isn't a Mod for Sentinels that makes them more attentive to Corpus Security measures.

You know, basically being camera and turret aware, and then shooting the cameras and turrets.

The only thing more ridiculous than watching 4 Tenno waiting for the elevator is all of them sliding through laser-filled door after laser-filled door during a mission in Corpus holdings.

A) Sentinel mod that makes you immune to Corpus laser doors. You know, puts a shield over you.

B) Silencer for shotguns! Come on, rocket launchers are silent, hand cannons can be made silent, so why not shotguns too? I'd like to put one on my Carrier's sweeper.