Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Mab and PS are near the 2k mark in votes if we win this round we mite lose the fight against mab especially with all the nexon game voters helping them

Don't worry I have full confidence in you guys, though we haven't been with each other very long.

We've been winning so far with pure loyalty and dedication to Warframe!

We all simply need to work together and get the word out in game, and to all clansmen and friends!

Mab and PS are near the 2k mark in votes if we win this round we mite lose the fight against mab especially with all the nexon game voters helping them

Don't worry I have full confidence in you guys, though we haven't been with each other very long.

We've been winning so far with pure loyalty and dedication to Warframe!

We all simply need to work together and get the word out in game, and to all clansmen and friends!

It'll essentially be a rematch against Nexon with their resolve redoubled.  In our first match against Vindictus, we were neck and neck and we did not even use our strategic weapons (redtext and moon clans) until the end.

Not to mention we may have Airmech assist us if we do win.  A team of Indies versus a conglomerate sounds like a very good story.  :D

I'm more afraid of PS 2 than Nexon.  Their coordinated platoons rival our moon clans.

It'll essentially be a rematch against Nexon with their resolve redoubled.  In our first match against Vindictus, we were neck and neck and we did not even use our strategic weapons (redtext and moon clans) until the end.

Not to mention we may have Airmech assist us if we do win.  A team of Indies versus a conglomerate sounds like a very good story.  :D

I'm more afraid of PS 2 than Nexon.  Their coordinated platoons rival our moon clans.

You know what the irony is?

I'm actually from Mabinogi, and part of the reason why their morals are so high atm~

I'm still trying to decide between Warframe or Mabi, since I will only be supporting one side and one side only.

I love both.

BUT ONE MUST DIE FOR THE SAKE OF THE OTHER!

But honestly you have more to worry about Mabi rather than PS2.

That community is something that I am proud of, except for some of them, I don't like some of them.

They kiss their CM Sabina's butt too much honestly. =/ I'm like reading the posts facepalming, and what's with all the bans all of a sudden?

If they lose it will be karma for banning everyone.

Edited by Zarozian

PS2 is also part conglomerate, remember(Yes, I went there).

AND GO WARFRAME

In game redtext atm and not a single word on the Tournament T_T

YOU WANT US TO LOSE; DON'T YOU???? T______T

Oh yeaah redtext.

Hmmm there's never a easy way to contact that guy when you need him to announce something.

Maybe we should inbox one of the DEs.

I see DE_Corey on right now.

Ah this is excellent, we've started picking up the pace tremendously.

Keep spamming in Trade/Global/Recruit channels, we're bound to get even more, but also take the time to explain to them what's going on.

It may be a good idea to post this in the foreign forums below. That way we can get the other players outside of NA all around the world to help.

Make sure to include link to the polls and to here and the MMOBomb website.

Edited by Zarozian

Heh. Nice catch, Warriorrogue.

Zarozian.  I also have a background from a Nexon game.  Vindictus.  I was part of the wave of Vindictus players going into WF started by a famous user named FatalX7.  If there's one thing I have in common with that guy, it's that we take pride in our Lann skills in Vindictus.  When staff evies fall and Fionas break, we Lanns will be there to solo the raids for everyone.

I know some VIndictus players that are really devoted to the game, even people from DFO.  I can imagine the same for Mabinogi.

But in a way, I want Nexon America to wake up.  It may be an insignificant poll to the company, but I think it would be very satisfying to see a game in beta crush a long-established game.  Might be the kick Nexon needs to hire more active developers so they can compare to the experienced developers of Bioshock and UT.

Edited by Nosebleed

And so the battle begins.

No... the battle is over

we are leading by a full 30% right now. So unless they go full bot-storm, i highly doubt they will in.

All hail the Lotus, the Tenno, and the Warframe.

And lets see if we can win against the other division finalists

Heh. Nice catch, Warriorrogue.

Zarozian.  I also have a background from a Nexon game.  Vindictus.  I was part of the wave of Vindictus players going into WF started by a famous user named FatalX7.  If there's one thing I have in common with that guy, it's that we take pride in our Lann skills in Vindictus.  When staff evies fall and Fionas break, we Lanns will be there to solo the raids for everyone.

I know some VIndictus players that are really devoted to the game, even people from DFO.  I can imagine the same for Mabinogi.

But in a way, I want Nexon America to wake up.  It may be an insignificant poll to the company, but I think it would be very satisfying to see a game in beta crush a long-established game.  Might be the kick Nexon needs to hire more active developers so they can compare to the experienced developers of Bioshock and UT.

Oh that is definitely true.

But the developers are all in KR and not NA, there are no developers in NA unfortunately lol.....cause Nexon doesn't develop the games, rather devCat did.

I play Vindictus too, did you know Vindi Is a prequel to Mabi?

That's like Thundercats is the prequel to Hellokitty.

No... the battle is over

we are leading by a full 30% right now. So unless they go full bot-storm, i highly doubt they will in.

All hail the Lotus, the Tenno, and the Warframe.

And lets see if we can win against the other division finalists

Still days left to vote.  Complacency is the first step on the path to defeat.

Airmech probably didn't make it to the semifinals by getting only a couple hundred votes each round.  Can't afford to be careless.