Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Alrighty, APB: Reloaded has lost, gj tenno, Now our next opponent is AirMech.

Currently voting isn't available for us to do so, guess we will have to wait, and arm ourselves, when the time comes, while we drink some greedy milk in meantime in our rooms.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Hmm, can someone give me a brief of Airmech?

It's basically a top down action MOBA lite where you play as transforming mechs (either between mech or air form which can be jets, choppers, etc). It has more in common with an action RPG since you have free aiming and WASD movement as well as the possbility to buy ground AI units and actually carry them over the map with your "Air" form as well as give them orders (stand your ground, patrol, advance, etc)

It's actually pretty good... but I think not as active as Warframe community-wise.

Edited by Wiegraf

well mabinogi is offering the players reward if they win, how about warframe does the same? we've seen what've happened with the 50k plat sweepstake

That's basically bribe.

Someone on the Mabinogi forums wrote sth like this "We don't need to fear warframe, they aren't offering the players anything if they win"

Sry, I don't need to be paid to say that Warframe is awesome.

Apperently Nexon needs to reward their players in order to make them vote for these games.

Edited by WEREsandrock

That's basically bribe.

Someone on the Mabinogi forums wrote sth like this "We don't need to fear warframe, they aren't offering the players anything if they win"

Apperently Nexon needs to reward their players in order to make them vote for these games.

It's more of a "reward" really. Why not give your players a reward for getting the game to win a contest? I think if we win, DE should give each player 50 plat.

That's basically bribe.

If a game is good enough the community will support it. It seems APB was only the beginning. Then again it's a Nexon game.

It's more of a "reward" really. Why not give your players a reward for getting the game to win a contest? I think if we win, DE should give each player 50 plat.

Unlike them, we're getting updates and new content on a weekly base. reward enough much?

Just my opinion.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Unlike them, we're getting updates and new content on a weekly base. reward enough much?

Just my opinion.

something like that would be nice! patchnotes before the patch

If we win the DE has to give us more Info on update 13! (thats a good enough prize)

Theres nothing wrong with a reward for winning

Though that of course shouldnt be the end goal in mind even though for many players it is

To be fair

Mabinogi didnt have a reward for the first few rounds as a goal

We were given one for the pirate101 knockout but didnt know about it until the endish of the round and by then it was clear who was going to win

Or just pan the camera down so we can see the lower half of her body.

Who says she has a lower body?? Someone told me that it was mentioned in some livestream that Lotus is just an AI.

And I do NOT like that idea T_T.

Theres nothing wrong with a reward for winning

Though that of course shouldnt be the end goal in mind even though for many players it is

To be fair

Mabinogi didnt have a reward for the first few rounds as a goal

We were given one for the pirate101 knockout but didnt know about it until the endish of the round and by then it was clear who was going to win

Equal conditions for everyone.

And IN MY OPINION* you gotta be really desperate if you need to reward players in order to get them to vote.

Doesn't matter if there weren't any rewards in the first place. Now there are.

* Apparently my posts are being posted on the mabinogi forums via screenshot (do you know that you can also just link to posts??).

Edited by WEREsandrock

Yet Vay Hek said he was going to throw lotus into the sun..... Mystery?

And that's exactly the discussion where I picked that up -

People were asking how he's supposed to do this, if she doesn't exist physically.

I also thought as the Lotus as some kind of Tenno boss... not just a guiding AI.

Who says she has a lower body?? Someone told me that it was mentioned in some livestream that Lotus is just an AI.

And I do NOT like that idea T_T.

Equal conditions for everyone.

And IN MY OPINION* you gotta be really desperate if you need to reward players in order to get them to vote.

Doesn't matter if there weren't any rewards in the first place. Now there are.

* Apparently my posts are being posted on the mabinogi forums via screenshot (do you know that you can also just link to posts??).

Im not the one posting them

I came here after seeing a few so i can start peace keeping before trolls and idiots on both sides pick a dumb fight over nothing

Also you jump to the conclusion that we need a reward to get votes and were desperate

Arent you being a little..... critical? Assuming the worst before knowing anything is hardly going to prove your point

Come over and get to know us. Ignore our idiots and trolls though

As for equal conditions for everyone...

Other games are giving rewards to motivate

Your game not doing it doesnt mean others are lesser or desperate again

Just that you arent getting a reward when others are

And that's exactly the discussion where I picked that up -

People were asking how he's supposed to do this, if she doesn't exist physically.

I also thought as the Lotus as some kind of Tenno boss... not just a guiding AI.

It think its more likely Hek himself doesn't know who/what the Lotus really is himself and is just blowing hot air rather then stating something he knows he can actually carry out.