Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I think it might take more than 1 red text, there's a lot of time left(almost 10 hours), and a lot of people who'll be awake between now and then.

So far as the anger issues you guys are talking about, I'd like to point out the main issue is that the driving force was wrecked. 

We can still win this. In fact, we've got a HUGE thing in our favor: U13 comes out today, as does melee 2.0 8.0. TONS of inactive players should be coming back for that, and therefore, TONS of them should also see this.

Too bad that logic gets drowned in all that drama so quickly. My hope are the returnees as well.

and the few people who responded to your "playful ribbing" on the mabinogi forum called you out over there for it too. I know this is probably a shocking revelation for you but believe it or not most adults who communicate over the internet try to treat people the same way they would in person. There isn't some magical rule that makes your conduct online free of consequences, and your insistence to the contrary makes you look childish.

Exactly I agree with this, respect others as you would want them to treat you back with the same respect.

But you know, going over to their forums the minute we're losing by a few % and attacking them is totally something geniuses do /sarcasm

Well i contacted only 2 communities that i know play warframe and asked if they know about the poll, if they decide to pass it on to the other divisions of their communities we will see. But that is not getting votes from "random locations" :P

I do run some research, and indeed Nexon is giving bonus to their other games if they won.

That's not a nice move and kinda unfair, but still in legal borders.

While I do want Warframe to won this vote, I just want this polling to stop. It was started as a friendly competition, but look at what it become. This vote is really bringing the ugly side of us. Like, we've becoming more and more like a bastard child of Grinner.

Aiming for total domination, by any means. I'm afraid the longer this poll lasts, the more we will lose our honor.

And in that way, I'm grateful DE didn't do much about this poll.

So, in the last run of the poll, let's do it with what honor we have left, and compete with the spirit of fair play.

Whatever the results, be happy that we fight well; and keep the poll in a friendly way, albeit some rocky steps in the middle.

Anyway, Warframe is sticking closely to Mabiongi even at now for 51 vs 49

And on a joking note, I wonder how we fare if DE gives us free potatoes when we're winning?

Edited by Lorche

I do run some research, and indeed Nexon is giving bonus to their other games if they won.

That's not a nice move and kinda unfair, but still in legal borders.

While I do want Warframe to won this vote, I just want this polling to stop. It first a friendly competition, but look at what it become.

This vote is really bringing the ugly side of us. Like, we've becoming more and more like a bastard child of Grinner.

Aiming for total domination, by any means. I'm afraid the longer this poll lasts, the more we will lose our honor.

And in that way, I'm grateful DE didn't do much about this poll.

So, in the last run of the poll, let's do it with what honor we have left, and compete with the spirit of fair play.

Whatever the results, be happy that we fight well; and keep the poll in a friendly way, albeit some rocky steps in the middle.

Anyway, Warframe is sticking closely to Mabiongi even at now for 51 vs 49

And on a joking note, I wonder how we fare if DE gives us free potatoes when we're winning?

And once we're done with this whole entire thing, I just want someone to lock this thread and let it be buried forever.

If DE put a "Gift of the Lotus" reward, we will win because all the people in the chat will be asking where they can vote.

If this doesn't happen. Well, we will lose. And it's sad to lose when you CAN win just by snapping your fingers.

I don't think so, I'm referring to the initial response of the community when mabinogi's votes suddenly rocketed, people became proactive and started telling people.

Seriously, your negative energy is disrupting the flow.  Purify yourself and come back.

Hahaha ok peace :)

If DE put a "Gift of the Lotus" reward, we will win because all the people in the chat will be asking where they can vote.

If this doesn't happen. Well, we will lose. And it's sad to lose when you CAN win just by snapping your fingers.

^This. it will allow more people to have Team Greed to convince them. But I wonder if DE will even do it AND make it in time.

Also, Use this tool for exact Numbers:

http://home.comcast.net/~1twonky/poll2.html?nxid=10

Edited by AtomRio

HELL NO! I want to vote up things!

bCM0N8hQUV0.jpg

Happened to me 3 hours ago. :( I need more positive votes!

Anyway, I'm glad it's quieted down now, really again I have to say I'm really happy about this community. And Mabinogi community as well, seems once everyone's not at each others throats any longer we do have two very nice and friendly communities. 

"Anyway, I also want to apologize for being so hostile today. It really was unneeded, and to my fellow Milletians too. I don't really know what else to say about that, honestly I just got unreasonably angry today. So sorry about that. ;w;

I hope that both the Mabinogi and Warframe communities can forgive each other for the hate-flinging, we're both just really passionate about our games and it got out of hand. :S Personally, I love both and it'd be nice if we could like each others communities after this, it seems this poll just brought out the worst in everyone DX 

On a related note, we actually do have some similarities with Warframe! In one of the Warframe events, there were Formorian class warships that the Tenno needed to destroy, some of them were named Chichol, Elatha, Lugh, etc. which is actually kinda funny because well, you know. xD Event details over here if you want to read about it:http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sling-Stone_Event"

From the Mabi forums.  I'm glad things are starting to calm down.