The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

You might want to check out this video review of Warframe since you already done several mission.

He is really funny, and that video exactly shows what happened to most of us when we started.

Is there a way for long time players to go through the new tutorial without making a new account?

I"d like to point out: Don't be their worst nightmare.

You know what you should be thinking after this? Really?

1. WARFRAME IS AAAAAAAAAAAWESOME!

2. Wow. Mabinogi must be pretty good. Are the people there nice? A lot seem to be. Maybe I should check it out.

3. U13 w00000000000000000000000000000000000000

Do you know what they should be thinking after this?

1. Mabinogi is good.

2. Wow. Warframe must be too. Are the people there nice? A lot seem to be. Maybe I should check it out.

If you're going around antagonizing them, however, they're going to think

1. Mabinog is great. I can't believe anyone would badmouth us.

2. Warframe is messed up. Let us never speak of it again. Psychopaths.

WE WANT THE TOP ONE SO WE HAVE MORE TENNO. More tenno==more power==more updates.

So BE NICE TO THEM. They aren't "enemies", they're just tenno that haven't gotten out of the cryopod yet. Make their NPE something worthy of being associated with Warframe.

Well said.

P.S. Thanks to this contest, i'm actually tempted to try out Mabi myself, lol. 

Edited by Harbinger777

Ritchel is a regular in Asia Region Chat. You can count on him for help :)

And me too.

Zarozian, we really appreciate the support you have given us so far! Although we are grateful, you really ought to spare a thought for the game you once played and loved, Mabinogi. Imagine how betrayed they feel now.. If we were in their shoes, we also understand their pain.

Make peace with them again... I know you love both games! The feeling of being sandwiched must be pretty uncomfortable :P

Thank you Zarozian.

Ritchel is a regular in Asia Region Chat. You can count on him for help :)

And me too.

Zarozian, we really appreciate the support you have given us so far! Although we are grateful, you really ought to spare a thought for the game you once played and loved, Mabinogi. Imagine how betrayed they feel now.. If we were in their shoes, we also understand their pain.

Make peace with them again... I know you love both games! The feeling of being sandwiched must be pretty uncomfortable :P

Thank you Zarozian.

Naw I've been with them for a pretty long time.

They'll forgive me despite the bashing they're throwing at me right now lol. xD

I know this may not be the best place to ask, but, since there's so many people posting....

What does the number value besides the Credit icon on the top bar on the Mission Select screen represent?

It's the platinum, some type of real cash currency.

I know this may not be the best place to ask, but, since there's so many people posting....

What does the number value besides the Credit icon on the top bar on the Mission Select screen represent?

That is platinum. It's a premium currency and all new players are given some starting platinum. 

Save it for weapon/warframe slots and/or catalysts/reactors to supercharge your frames and weapons.

If you have questions or are looking for assistance in regards to the game, the Players Helping Players forum is the best place to go (because it's good to avoid sending megathreads on tangents).

Alternatively, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have through PM! Always happy to help.

That is platinum. It's a premium currency and all new players are given some starting platinum. 

Save it for weapon/warframe slots and/or catalysts/reactors to supercharge your frames and weapons.

If you have questions or are looking for assistance in regards to the game, the Players Helping Players forum is the best place to go (because it's good to avoid sending megathreads on tangents).

Alternatively, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have through PM! Always happy to help.

The blue icon that looks like three folders?

Is there a way for long time players to go through the new tutorial without making a new account?

if you are in the star chart and you click on the bar where your credits and mastery rank is, there will be a tutorial tab, thats where you can play the tutorial.

The one with silver coins icon? That's platinum. Our cash point

Basically, despite for some things, almost all of our stuff here can be gained with hard work.

But, if you meant the number in the bottom leftof your avatar,that's MR (Mastery Rank)

Ah.

Well, seems I made a beginner mistake, lol.