The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

You want a scared place that is basically the holy grounds for which Anonymous was born from, to help us?

At most they'll spit in our face and make fun of our silly contest.

Probably already are.

The orokin summoned the Tenno from the void, and we too shall summon the 4chan from the void in our battle against the sentinels

whew, ok, I've calmed down now..guys, its true, they've bribed their entire community to win. they justify it by saying that well airmech helped us, they leave out the part that airmech did it unprovoked, and unsolicited, unlike what they are doing...but you know what..its ok. 

we can be proud of ourselves for making this far of a climb in this pole, we did it honorably, and with integrity. we did not bribe players, we did not buy votes, others may have offered to help us, may have even incentivised their own players, but we did not. let us remember who we are, what we are...We are Warframe. We are Tenno. We are victorious because we fought with pride and honor. let them have  this poll if they must. We have something more valuable. we  have warframe.

I think Nexon is trying to get all of their games to vote for Mabinogi. They posted a similar thing to Combat Arms about an EXP/GP (gold/credits) multiplier if Mabinogi wins. 

Either way, I want Warframe to win. Because Warframe. 

Goes to show just how scum-of-the-earth Nexon really is. Absolutely disgusting. And this has come from someone who has played Vindictus for... actually, longer than I've played Warframe. Warframe- no, DE deserves the win. 100%, no questions asked.

Not really.

They Re-offered it if you win. That way there would be some incentive to help you win against what, again, CarbonJames called "Cheaters".

Still,we didn't ask for their help. Also, Airmech and warframe are from different company. If you think this is not a favor but is cheating. Go to Airmech's forum and complain about it.  

The orokin summoned the Tenno from the void, and we too shall summon the 4chan from the void in our battle against the sentinels

You do realize that 4chan does the opposite of what you tell it.

You want it to fight for you? It fights agains't you. You tell it to do the opposite so it does the not-opposite, it spits in your face and goes "No"

whew, ok, I've calmed down now..guys, its true, they've bribed their entire community to win. they justify it by saying that well airmech helped us, they leave out the part that airmech did it unprovoked, and unsolicited, unlike what they are doing...but you know what..its ok. 

we can be proud of ourselves for making this far of a climb in this pole, we did it honorably, and with integrity. we did not bribe players, we did not buy votes, others may have offered to help us, may have even incentivised their own players, but we did not. let us remember who we are, what we are...We are Warframe. We are Tenno. We are victorious because we fought with pride and honor. let them have  this poll if they must. We have something more valuable. we  have warframe.

Airmech too heavily influenced the poll...

They didnt want to let themselves lose that way

Still,we didn't ask for their help. Also, Airmech and warframe are from different company. If you think this is not a favor but is cheating. Go to Airmech's forum and complain about it.  

CarbonJames Bans any level 0 account that tries talking about it. He even told mods to do it.  It doesn't matter if you asked, Warframe thanked them on Twitter. That's the Go Ahead and O.K to do it. That's Granted Permission from DE.

1a3daf57-5452-4dda-a607-ea127c239fdb_zps

Apparently DE is "bribing" us....... xD

Rofl omg can't contain the laughter!!!

What are we gonna get if we win? Grate prime?

Just shows we don't need anything to raise our moral and try to win with a war against a bigger company.

-yes this is Vindictus NA forums  (  ._.)

Today I learned I'm a community manager and not just a volunteer community moderator.

I wasn't aware Rebecca was getting involved in this.

S#&$, dawn might just rise for us after all.

Pretty sure they're referring to me. 

I might need flame repellent here

Ok

To start

I know warframe didnt ask for airmechs help and the circumstances of that help were shady but it happened and you had no control over it

There has been alot of use of the word bribery as if our players wouldnt have voted otherwise, thats just unfair

wed vote because its our game just like you

Rather than being sour you should be proud you got this far

To be fair

Without Airmechs help Mabi would likely have overtaken the numbers overnight

There were at least 2k votes lead on warframes side and we were slowly crawling toward it

We know for a fact that airmech had at least 2k votes for warframe and as much as 4-5k

Whether we like it or not Mabi acted to counter this by pulling out the full force of nexon

I dont like it, and i mean i really dont like it but thats what happened

All of this flaming and trash talk on both sides needs to stop

We had a few guys making blunt accusations that we needed a bribe as if we wouldnt vote otherwise and thats just wrong no matter what anyone sdays and its an argument that simply cannnot be viably defended period

Our guys need to stop coming here and starting pointless flame wars with you all as well

Especially now

As much as i doubt it im hoping we can all be civil

This flame war between games isnt good for anyone

Were mostly good people on both sides and everyone knows it

I was joking. Anyways, I agree that our ugly sides are all showing up now, lets close those gaping wounds, can we? Lose with honor, let fate decide if Mabinogi's actions are justified, come on,

We will do our best to push through this crisis, winning or losing does not matter at this point. It is the honesty that matters. It is the faith you have in the game that matters. Lets calm down, and view this as sober, civilized people!

I am actually pleasantly surprised that we have forced them to use their trump card and rally the forces of Nexon to strike us down. To push them this far, we have done good Tenno!

I might need flame repellent here

Ok

To start

I know warframe didnt ask for airmechs help and the circumstances of that help were shady but it happened and you had no control over it

There has been alot of use of the word bribery as if our players wouldnt have voted otherwise, thats just unfair

wed vote because its our game just like you

Rather than being sour you should be proud you got this far

To be fair

Without Airmechs help Mabi would likely have overtaken the numbers overnight

There were at least 2k votes lead on warframes side and we were slowly crawling toward it

We know for a fact that airmech had at least 2k votes for warframe and as much as 4-5k

Whether we like it or not Mabi acted to counter this by pulling out the full force of nexon

I dont like it, and i mean i really dont like it but thats what happened

All of this flaming and trash talk on both sides needs to stop

We had a few guys making blunt accusations that we needed a bribe as if we wouldnt vote otherwise and thats just wrong no matter what anyone sdays and its an argument that simply cannnot be viably defended period

Our guys need to stop coming here and starting pointless flame wars with you all as well

Especially now

As much as i doubt it im hoping we can all be civil

This flame war between games isnt good for anyone

Were mostly good people on both sides and everyone knows it

Okay, no, you are wrong, and the point where you went wrong is where you are comparing airmech's unilateral decision to support us, versus the congolomerate Nexon and all of its assets being leveraged.  That is no where near an apples to apples comparison.  Even if EVERY other participant in the poll threw their communities weight behind us, this has no bearing on how we conducted ourselves in the poll.  The fact that your community organizers and players actively sought out and received the direct support of your parent company and obtained in game incentives so that your otherwise docile and uninvolved "sister" games started voting for you in order to enrich themselves, that is just plain bad eithics.

So yeah, you may win the poll, assuming MMObomb chooses to ignore what you've done.  But I can say as a player of many MMO games, I will NEVER touch a Nexon product period, as it is apparently a company with little to no ethics and does not believe in fair play.

And BEFORE you QQ, OMG airmech is not fair play either. Just stop.  Their community is their community, if they want to vote for us great. If SWTOR wanted to vote for us as well, great.  If anyone wanted to vote for us, great. They as a community made that decision, and also the decision to incentivize their player bases, independent of any involvement by Digital Extremes.  Nexon's choice to manipulate the poll in this way is despicable.

There I'm done now.

1a3daf57-5452-4dda-a607-ea127c239fdb_zps

Apparently DE is "bribing" us....... xD

Rofl omg can't contain the laughter!!!

What are we gonna get if we win? Grate prime?

Just shows we don't need anything to raise our moral and try to win with a war against a bigger company.

-yes this is Vindictus NA forums  (  ._.)

lol hey guys when are WE getting excal prime? Im waiting for my bribe bling already XD

CarbonJames Bans any level 0 account that tries talking about it. He even told mods to do it.  It doesn't matter if you asked, Warframe thanked them on Twitter. That's the Go Ahead and O.K to do it. That's Granted Permission from DE.

Certainly, DE allowed it: Airmech had to get their permission to add Warframe related cosmetics in the first place.

The point isn't whether it's "fair" as much as it is "morally okay."

They came to us. They offered free promotion for warframe in the cosmetics and the votes. DE allowed it, and they thanked them, but they didn't search for this: It just happened.

DE hasn't went to anyone for help by offering free stuff as far as we know. They just allowed it.

I got banned as well when I got in James' face.

7SRs9.png

I cut some off, mostly my rant I sent to him, but this alone kinda shows how much of a hypocrite he is.

Which is sad, because I'm a founder there as well. He used to be so chill. Now he's incredibly egotistical.