The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

would all those other 4 games currently flooding the poll have voted if they hadn't been offered incentives to do so? they are being paid. the votes are being bought. your company, is buying your votes. warframe didn't buy votes, airmech is not warframe. airmech does for its company and its people, warframe didnt ask them to do it. and warframe recieves nothing for them doing it. you do. congratulations. you won. at the cost of your integrity. 

you seem like a nice person individually aza. but you're arguing in a poisoned field right now.

But you need to effing realize that Airmech, while never asked, is paying its players to back you.

But you need to effing realize that Airmech, while never asked, is paying its players to back you.

And 4 other games (All owned by the same company, by the way) are paying their players to back you.

I'm sorry, but that's comparing apples to oranges.

Edited by Braken

So, from what I understand, Nexon is accusing us of bribing other games and our players? With what? I haven't seen any posts from DE staff detailing what we'd get if we win.

From what I've been gathering...

AirMech said they would support us if they lost to us, which they did. So they told their members to support us.

Mabinogi took it to mean that AirMech and Warframe teamed up. When it was shown that we didn't ask for help, the response from the Mabinogi community was that it's out fault because we didn't go to AirMech and say "Don't support us." As blunt and assumption-based as it sounds, it's unfortunately true.

Apparently (although I just recently heard of this), DE and AirMech agreed to an Excalibur Prime hat for AirMech players.

So Nexon decided "Oh hey, let's give incentive for players on all of our games" and are giving them all double exp if they win. And apparently it's all our fault and we brought it on ourselves because we didn't tell AirMech to shove it when they supported us.

Again

I dont like it either

But if airmech hadnt gotten involved this wouldnt have happened

Mabi brought its full force to stop Airmechs intrusion from the side

No, Mabi didn't do it.  Nexon did it.  I don't care if you personally don't like it, Nexon did it.  They are to blame, not you.  This is not a personal attack against you, and you attempting to make it one doesn't help justify their actions.  

When you have to resort to "he started it!" as a means to justify having your dad come to school and beat up the other 7 year old in the school yard  for you because he and his friend called you a name, yeah... that's pretty pathetic.

I have seen more than enough posts here and on our forums to tell you ive seen the words "nexon has to bribe" in that order enought oi say that many many MANY people were saying it

Do you not read the posts after those that say "stop with baseless accusations?"

And 4 other games (All owned by the same company, by the way) are paying their players to back you.

Again

I dont like it either

But if airmech hadnt gotten involved this wouldnt have happened

Mabi brought its full force to stop Airmechs intrusion from the side

Again, NO, Mabi didn't bring its full force, Mabi brought big brother Nexon and his friends force too.  I really keep wanting to make some kind of analogy to help you understand why what you are saying is flawed, but I think it would further convolute the matter.  

Lets ask for Ragnarok Online help =D

They hold a big grudge against Mabinogi.

They are still ranting on their forums about this poll, i bet if someone make a topic there it will get us a lot of votes.

Edited by RexSol

It's a little sad when this game jumps up by like 4% because their people are being bribed. Is this seriously legal? Can Nexon be like "Hey, vote for our stuff and we will do special events in the game!" This just seems unfair. Warframe was winning, but not by much, and suddenly Nexon sends out a bribe, all of a sudden their game jumps into the lead.

I dont even play their game.

@CrimsonMoon: From what I've seen none of the items offered by the nexon games are permanent. Most of these are events.

@Senketsu: You could of made a much better comparison then using something completely unrelated.  Way To Go.

No, Mabi didn't do it.  Nexon did it.  I don't care if you personally don't like it, Nexon did it.  They are to blame, not you.  This is not a personal attack against you, and you attempting to make it one doesn't help justify their actions.  

When you have to resort to "he started it!" as a means to justify having your dad come to school and beat up the other 7 year old in the school yard  for you because he and his friend called you a name, yeah... that's pretty pathetic.

Hmm...

Maple Story already lost. Doing this is like giving MS another chance. I'm not calling for Mabinogi to be disqualified or something (not yet at least) but I definitely know that what Nexon is doing is one of the crappiest things ever. If they do this now who says they won't do this again in the finals? AirMech offering a reward for winning against us was cool, as well as cross-promotion. Nexon isn't doing that. They're just trying to make sure that one of their games gets noticed. They're treating this like a second chance to be placed as the developer of the winning game. This game here is DE's only chance.

Lets ask for Ragnarok Online help =D

They hold a big grudge against Mabinogi.

They are still ranting on their forums about this pool, i bet if someone make a topic there it will get us a lot of votes.

I would recommend against that.  Dragging gaming communities that do not have a part in this escalation into this can easily backfire.