The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Why should it?

Mabinogi is a good game, and the fact that it even gets to compete against Warframe speaks volumes about the dedication of their playerbase.

Nexon offering voting incentive is also something absolutely normal and acceptable. It's just like any other event in any other game, the activity is related to the game.

On top of that, I am actually disappointed with Warframe, particularly with: how Melee 2.0 will handle the stances, the entirety of the Focus system, lack of any sort of compelling endgame, and the &!$$ poor balance of EVERYTHING.

i agree with the last part, but be ready.

dcOBuVk.gif

I hear proud of the community then get revenge

"Where is your so called Tenno honor"

Will you stop the trolling already? There's multiple people commenting here, not all agree on the same thing. Give it a rest already.

Will you stop the trolling already? There's multiple people commenting here, not all agree on the same thing. Give it a rest already.

hypocrisy is sometimes hard to ignore, remember that incident with "The King of Gods"

Itll be a great battle

Keep in mind this all began with airmechs CM

Youre pouring flames on the wrong place

your the one that keeps poring gas on the fire by saying the same thing, what AM did is like a pinprick compared to what Nexon is doing, and because of them, even if its not mabi's fault, im not going to support a game run by a company who is so insecure about their fanbase that they have to do what they did to win. IT DOSNT MATTER about AM, Nexon is straight up wrong.

Exactly 

its-only-game.gif

It's win/win for us Tenno. U13 is better than winning a contest :P

While I agree...we need to go stalker or harvester on their arses. Whether we recruit Nexon's biomass as players for warframe, or we wipe them out in the next vote for some of our players betrayal... Their will be REVENGE.. though I do hope we win...

If we do, Their will be a "VOR, THIS EASY!" Thread.

I voted for Mabinogi because Warframe has me disappointed with the way it is being developed, whereas I had no expectations for Mabinogi at all and am positively surprised it's even around after how long it's been out.

I voted for Warframe cause... reasons (legit). 

Disappointed with the way it's turning out? Tell me, are you a game developer? Have you had any recent experience other than sitting on your little couch and playing this game for 24 hours? 

Your reason is so friggin' stupid it makes me vomit. 

Keep going with the blaming. Keep going...

It is true

Im not trolling....

And have you told anyone else to stop?

hypocrisy is sometimes hard to ignore, remember that incident with "The King of Gods"

The King of Gods? What? Are you referring to Zaro? Didn't he come from Mabinogi community? Didn't he incite RO people as well? And don't give me that hypocrisy bullcrap, sorry if I'm being somewhat rude right now but it's getting late and I've been arguing all night. Mabinogi people have been hypocritical as well, don't act like we're the only ones who can be hypocritical. 

While I agree...we need to go stalker or harvester on their arses. Whether we recruit Nexon's biomass as players for warframe, or we wipe them out in the next vote for some of our players betrayal... Their will be REVENGE.. though I do hope we win...

If we do, Their will be a "VOR, THIS EASY!" Thread.

ill help out the tenno a little today.

go recruit them from Dragon Nest

Why should it?

Mabinogi is a good game, and the fact that it even gets to compete against Warframe speaks volumes about the dedication of their playerbase.

Nexon offering voting incentive is also something absolutely normal and acceptable. It's just like any other event in any other game, the activity is related to the game.

On top of that, I am actually disappointed with Warframe, particularly with: how Melee 2.0 will handle the stances, the entirety of the Focus system, lack of any sort of compelling endgame, and the &!$$ poor balance of EVERYTHING.

Stick to Nexon games then.