The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

if warframe was a MMO, we would have a proper chat system, a proper social system to get with friends easier, as well as the ability to play with more than 4 people at a time, Warframe is a action game with multiplayer component at the moment, not an mmo.

if warframe was a MMO, we would have a proper chat system, a proper social system to get with friends easier, as well as the ability to play with more than 4 people at a time, Warframe is a action game with multiplayer component at the moment, not an mmo.

Being a MMo has nothing to do with a chat system Aion when it first launched had the crappiest chat system and freinds system as well as guild system and more bots then a hooker has STD's

Bad Customer service and development regardless of a good game or not causes a community to flop and leave. 

Oh without a doubt, but this is still Nexon, Devcat, Wizet etc. They have S#&$ty service here in its American division but supposedly in their foreign operated divisions the quality is a lot better. I mean Maplestory is still being operated by Nexon but it's service and operation of the game is garbage. I never got back my stuff after getting hacked due to their shoddy &#! security system, but in MMOBOMB Maplestory is still rate #1 Anime MMORPG after years even with that S#&$ty service and American division that backs them.

So I watch the Youtube trailer and immediately think... Monster Hunter Frontier... with G-Strings.  

Essentially what it is now. When it first came out no inner armor stuff so not much in selling sex as its main appeal. The gameplay advertised was solid as one of the early PC MH clones that was actually pretty good. It has grown but of course because it is backed by Nexon/Devcat there are the always S#&$ty issues that come with these guys monitoring the game.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki

We lost Guys, Lead is getting out of control.

All them Moon Clans, I am Disappointed

yes... where the heck are these super moon clans that tipped the balance in Gradivus Dilemma...

Edited by Arlayn