Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

path of exile has an enormous fanbase, (yes lol too) but I think lol/rito didn't even care about the poll and didn't announce it anywhere so lots of people missed it, also ritos forum sucks hard, but there are still lots of people and it might be that some random forumganger might have seen a random thread about the poll, that's why it still got lots of votes but not even close what it could've been.

edit: also their forum is full of spam from the terrible community, so threads about the polls get pushed down in roughly 10seconds

Agreed.  If LoL took full advantage of spreading the word via streamers, it would be pretty much guaranteed that LoL would win.

And yeah, I heard the 'new' LoL forum is their subreddit.

I'm looking at the current stuff and I cannot believe that maple story and league of legends lost. I was so afraid that we would have to go against league but I guess not 0_0 we're gonna have to battle Mabinogi next (if we beat AirMech and Mabinogi beats PlanetSide which seems to be happening right now).

EDIT: IF WE END UP AGAINST MABINOGI WE'RE GONNA LOSE

Right now Warframe is winning a landslide against AirMech with a total amount of votes of 4500 something. Mabinogi is getting a landslide against PlanetSide 2 with a vote total of 10000 something. Mabinogi is really pulling out all the stops holy cow.

Edited by 8bit_Ghost

I'm looking at the current stuff and I cannot believe that maple story and league of legends lost. I was so afraid that we would have to go against league but I guess not 0_0 we're gonna have to battle Mabinogi next (if we beat AirMech and Mabinogi beats PlanetSide which seems to be happening right now).

EDIT: IF WE END UP AGAINST MABINOGI WE'RE GONNA LOSE

Right now Warframe is winning a landslide against AirMech with a total amount of votes of 4500 something. Mabinogi is getting a landslide against PlanetSide 2 with a vote total of 10000 something. Mabinogi is really pulling out all the stops holy cow.

Lel~

You should be fearing Mabi more~ = 3=

I've created a monster.

Though for now I support Warframe, still not sure who to support when it becomes Warframe VS Mabi.......

I might not vote at all. For one I love Mabi's community and for Warframe I love just about everything equally but mostly my clan and clansmen of Broframe. = 3=

Okay you just edited that in. But yeah I'm not gonna allow that sort of thinking.

Remember lad! You are Tenno! We are Warframe!

Our community is made of 4 Million players worldwide! We just need to unite them.

Edited by Zarozian

Our community is made of 4 Million players worldwide! We just need to unite them.

Indeed.  We already attained one Moon Clan leader(Gryphus), through his own willing participation, to help WarFrame.  What's left is the others.  Asking them will be a challenge assuming they have better things to do as leaders.

But yeah you guys keep up the good fight.  I'll be playing this along with Warframe.

IsoRance2.jpg

Indeed.  We already attained one Moon Clan leader(Gryphus), through his own willing participation, to help WarFrame.  What's left is the others.  Asking them will be a challenge assuming they have better things to do as leaders.

But yeah you guys keep up the good fight.  I'll be playing this along with Warframe.

IsoRance2.jpg

We already got Broframe as well, so lets try getting AsurO and Space Sharks.

And what exactly am I looking at here Nosebleed?

We normally average ~10k votes by the end of any of these votes. This one started late, isn't even 12 hours old yet, is in the middle of the week...

...and also, Airmech people are apparently really, really nice.

We still want to win, but it's literally a friendly competition for once.

We normally average ~10k votes by the end of any of these votes. This one started late, isn't even 12 hours old yet, is in the middle of the week...

...and also, Airmech people are apparently really, really nice.

We still want to win, but it's literally a friendly competition for once.

Agreed.

for the main page to this its http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown

to vote for warframe right now http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5333306ee4b0f197566abe65

edit: we could vote for planetside 2 and maybe it will win and be an easier opponent? between mabi and ps2 my vote is for ps2 regardless of how it would effect WF lol

Edited by Trouvo

If Warframe actually has 4 million Mabinogi probably has over 10 million just in Asia alone. If Nexon decides to crush Warframe it will happen.

I'm pretty sure my community doesn't have 10 million worldwide.

Mabinogi is popular but not popular on that sort of scale. I'm pretty sure Warframe has more, just that a huge majority is unaware of the polls or whats going on, our community is more aware of the polls of course.

But man....can't help but to feel so proud of the monster I have created. o   -o

Edited by Zarozian

I'm pretty sure my community doesn't have 10 million worldwide.

Mabinogi is popular but not popular on that sort of scale. I'm pretty sure Warframe has more, just that a huge majority is unaware of the polls or whats going on, our community is more aware of the polls of course.

There are so many people that don't touch these forums. It's not too surprising, really.