Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

There's always a dirty rat somewhere >:|

Its that guy that just made the account just to point fingers, annoy people and try to make themselves look good?

https://www.carbongames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=122478&sid=7d64328f49b3b03f9ceca824418a6ffe#p122478

'Cause I will say, this guy^ must be a troll:  ""If you really wanted to be fair, you would state "Vote in the next poll, for voting we will reward our members," not state an opinion and suggest voting one way or the other. Your promotion clearly aims to benefit a certain game in the next poll.""

-.- where THE HELL is writen that the Moderator (or anyone really) cant ask for other players to help other games in winning a poll they are no longer in the running of? As far as I know our community moderators are also players and as long as we dont violate the Terms of Use or dont be an @$$ we can put as we see fit.

I would delete that guy's account, he is going to ruin the Airmech forums..... Someone give the people of Airmech this, its for our forums but it might work for them as well:

PlyokSw.png

We're gonna need Diamond Skin for that lad.

link doesn't work. But damn... all of  sudden there's this increse of people with only 1 post...

butthurt Mabinogi gamer:

"
If you say you are going to "team up against the big bad cheaters" you are lying. You are really just teaming up against a game which could legitimately be better than the one that beat your game, and thus yours."
Edited by WEREsandrock

post must have been deleted

Edit: just went to the page, yes it was deleted.

here's Airmech forum page instead https://www.carbongames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14307&sid=14d78a95d699664d6b2d8118f8ac8a7b&start=80

I don't appreciate players from other games coming here to spread misinformation. Anyone arguing they didn't cheat just makes it look like you did cheat, so for everyone's sake please stop. I've instructed moderators to remove posts that continue harping on the subject, because that's not what the forums are about. Level 0 accounts that register just to talk about stuff unrelated to AirMech will be removed.

That man is doing it right.

That man is doing it right.

Id say the opposite

Hes shown a perfect example of what a bribe is

He hates cheaters and seems to want to take out mabi from the competition

No matter what anyone says...

Offering a bribe so another game from a totally different host can gain votes feels wrong

Id say the opposite

Offering a bribe so another game from a totally different host can gain votes feels wrong

it doesn't matter...mabinogi will lose. 

Winning by cheating is not a win. 

supporting a game even when you're of a different game company is not bad. Having the personal dignity to play fairly, the self respect to honor true competition, and the integrity to be honest is what makes a good game a great game, and its community will reflect that. When you have to resort to bots to garner votes you have no integrity, no community. and even if you through botting manage to get the higher numbers, will still be the loser there in.

Warframe has won the competition thus far fairly, and honestly, Airmech showing us support in the finals is perfectly acceptable. Needing to come to other games forums to flood them with nonsense, and  bait the posts is more telling of the community of mabi than any thing we could do. 

it doesn't matter...mabinogi will lose. 

Winning by cheating is not a win. 

supporting a game even when you're of a different game company is not bad. Having the personal dignity to play fairly, the self respect to honor true competition, and the integrity to be honest is what makes a good game a great game, and its community will reflect that. When you have to resort to bots to garner votes you have no integrity, no community. and even if you through botting manage to get the higher numbers, will still be the loser there in.

Warframe has won the competition thus far fairly, and honestly, Airmech showing us support in the finals is perfectly acceptable. Needing to come to other games forums to flood them with nonsense, and  bait the posts is more telling of the community of mabi than any thing we could do. 

Are you implying that mabi is cheating?

Do you have any proof?

Because i have a bit of proof that we arent

Its very hard to defend a bribed community behind hypocritical commentary in a situation like this

So... you're saying that the entire website (which does other things as well, the majority of which involve mmos) should be renamed to something else to avoid confusion for ONE page on their site?

Lol'd at this. Apparently so. Some people make me laugh. No sense whatsoever. 

Edited by Naith

Are you implying that mabi is cheating?

Do you have any proof?

Because i have a bit of proof that we arent

Its very hard to defend a bribed community behind hypocritical commentary in a situation like this

no. Each statement is a stand alone statement. I make no implied comments towards mabinogi, except in the first and last sentences of my post. The rest is simply a statement, about cheating in general, and games who engaged in such practices. communities in general show who they are as a whole by the types of behaviors they demonstrate when they feel no one is looking, or when they believe there are no consequences. 

I hope you enjoy warframe. I also  hope that warframe goes up against Path of Exile in the final matchup. Because i think both games are good and deserve to compete against each other.

the pool is called "Ultimate F2P Showdown".

Free to Play games, not only MMOs.

...warframe is an mmo....its just not an mmorpg...

mmo = Massively Multiplayer Online

pretty sure 3million+ players equals massive.....

This S#&$ again? Look, just don't bring it up.

Out of sight, out of mind works perfectly here.

There was a immense discussion about this, a giant thread with endless pages of people arguing without reaching a consensus. Even though DE Steve himself described Warframe as a TPS with MMO features, many narrow minded players do not accept this title to Warframe. But lets not start this discussion again, as it will completely derail this topic about MMOBomb.com F2P Showdown. Oh by the way, MMOBomb is just the name of the site, the pool is about Free to Play games, not about MMOs anyway. 

If we still don't win after this. I'm just happy that Warframe has gotten this far and I'm really happy Air Mech have been good sports. Really great community. Free potato's for them.

Aye, AirMech has a great community, and even tho we won, I feel kinda sad for them, that game is awesome too and deserves a bit of attention :D If they decided to make a head piece out of one of the Frames if they won, it would be nice if DE maybe made a sentinel out of one of the mechs air form, just to show a bit of appreciation back, even if DE could just ask them to lend one of the models so they can rescale and put a generic-ish gun on it would be great.

Id say the opposite

I'm sorry but I just don't agree.

While I basically think that bribing sucks, I think that all the Mabinogi players who complain about AirMech dev's methods are hypocrits.

There is only this provoking way of saying it (This is not directed at you, but the butthurt Mabinogi players who spammed the AirMech forum ):

So bribing all the way through the polls, bribing other games for support (help us , we help you) and partial botting is okay... but if a game that does not offer it's players bribe is supported by a game who's devs offer a bribe is wrong?

Seriously?

Also... when I said "That man is doing it right"

I was reffering to the act of simply removing the accounts / comments of people who just went there to spew their butthurt everywhere.

---------------------

And the guy who said that he doesn't care if warframe wins the next round because it's cool that we made it this far gets a +1. Because he's right.

Shall the Mabinogi folks have victory, if they need it so bad.

Edited by WEREsandrock

no. Each statement is a stand alone statement. I make no implied comments towards mabinogi, except in the first and last sentences of my post. The rest is simply a statement, about cheating in general, and games who engaged in such practices. communities in general show who they are as a whole by the types of behaviors they demonstrate when they feel no one is looking, or when they believe there are no consequences. 

I hope you enjoy warframe. I also  hope that warframe goes up against Path of Exile in the final matchup. Because i think both games are good and deserve to compete against each other.

Im expecting a close fight here

Well see who comes out on top then

If mabi loses warframe has my vote after since its one of the top MMOs i play

Wasnt it described as an MMO lite?

And ive heard talk of an area that would be more open for players to wander around in largeer numbers than just 4 though i cant confirm this myself

Would that help better qualify it ?

I'm sorry but I just don't agree.

While I bisically think that bribing sucks, I think that all the Mabinogi players who complain about AirMech dev's methods are hypocrits.

There is only this provoking way of saying it (This is not directed at you, but the butthurt Mabinogi players who spammed the AirMech forum ):

So bribing all the way through the polls, bribing other games for support (help us , we help you) and partial botting is okay... but if a game that does not offer it's players bribe is supported by a game who's devs offer a bribe is wrong?

Seriously?

Also... when I said "That man is doing it right"

I was reffering to the act of simply removing the accounts / comments of people who just went there to spew their butthurt everywhere.

---------------------

And the guy who said that he doesn't care if warframe wins the next round because it's cool that we made it this far gets a +1. Because he's right.

Shall the Mabinogi folks have victory, if they need it so bad.

The difference is were with eachother and theyre just another game

We didnt offer a reward until the second round at the very end and until then early in the polls we were still a high leader in votes so to say that we need bribes is completely unfair, especially considering the mass response from our forumers who went as far as to go in game and advertise everywhere to gain votes poll after poll

He should remove bad eggs but the way he worded it

Saying anything that wasnt about warmech will be removed when hes asking for it to happen

And quite frankly i find many posts by people in every community condescening

Its a stupid poll ye

But that doesnt mean it doesnt matter at all

And downtalking people who care more than you do but are within reason is just annoying, but expected

And ive heard talk of an area that would be more open for players to wander around in largeer numbers than just 4 though i cant confirm this myself

We didnt offer a reward until the second round at the very end and until then early in the polls we were still a high leader in votes so to say that we need bribes is completely unfair, especially considering the mass response from our forumers who went as far as to go in game and advertise everywhere to gain votes poll after poll

Saying anything that wasnt about warmech will be removed when hes asking for it to happen

Its a stupid poll ye

And downtalking people who care more than you do but are within reason is just annoying, but expected 

how many games are part of the nexon parent company?

Airmechs activities are no different from mabinogi. The difference i see is that mabinogi goes to these other games, asks for their support, enters competitors forums and derails and instigates them to stir up animosity and drama. Then, says what they're doing is ok, while pointing at others saying its wrong to do such things. 

Will it be a close race?

Can mabinogi win a fair and legitimate community compitition?

Warframe has used no proxies or bots to pad votes, has not engaged any game  on its forums and has not offered any incentive to its players to garner votes. Nor have we gone to other games requesting such support. 

all of these things the mabinogi community has done. Perhaps not all of them. perhaps  there are some who are good  people, good players, who want a good fair and honest contest. 

People will vote how they wish to. Some may even vote outside the game they play. Mabinogi does not want people to judge its community harshly for its actions, perhaps mabinogi  should exercise the  principle.

I personally believe that warframe will win, of its own accord. as it has already done through out the contest. Nexon has multiple games,

WHEN we win, would it be safe to say we beat not just mabinogi but the entire Nexon line up?

I care not that they win, ONLY that they win honestly.

Its a stupid poll ye

basically all he said here:

Airmechs activities are no different from mabinogi. The difference i see is that mabinogi goes to these other games, asks for their support, enters competitors forums and derails and instigates them to stir up animosity and drama. Then, says what they're doing is ok, while pointing at others saying its wrong to do such things. 

Will it be a close race?

Warframe has used no proxies or bots to pad votes, has not engaged any game  on its forums and has not offered any incentive to its players to garner votes. Nor have we gone to other games requesting such support. 

all of these things the mabinogi community has done. Perhaps not all of them. perhaps  there are some who are good  people, good players, who want a good fair and honest contest. 

People will vote how they wish to. Some may even vote outside the game they play. Mabinogi does not want people to judge its community harshly for its actions, perhaps mabinogi  should exercise the  principle.

I personally believe that warframe will win, of its own accord. as it has already done through out the contest. Nexon has multiple games,

WHEN we win, would it be safe to say we beat not just mabinogi but the entire Nexon line up?

plus

"I dont want to upset anyone

But theyve joined forces with warframe

It was kind of an invitation for discussion"

Mabinogi players joined forces with x other games and begged for support from ý more. And now you're upset because Warframe receives support from one???

And yes, make your discussions... somewhere else please.

1) the dev asked you not to do it. Why are you so eager to &!$$ them off anyway?

2) As you can see, their forums are not that big.... and now it's being flooded by butthurt mabinogi players.... and you still don't see why this is bothering him? why he doesn't want people who don't even play AirMech spam a forum about AirMech???

And it doesn't matter if Mabinogi did not bribe players during the very first round. After that round they bribed their way through the polls. period.

-----

edit .. I am so sorry for the AirMech folks atm... There's like 2 Airmech players in that thread.... the other 5 are Mabinogi players. And this doesn't not seem strange to you? or wrong? or plain #*($%%@ up?

Edited by WEREsandrock

Will it be a close race?

Now hold up

Some of our players cause trouble yes but most of that was kept on our own forums

If you look back

LOTRO, pirate 1010, and RO were very kindto us as we were to them

Though the end of the RO poll left a bad taste around we certainly arent invading forums to cause fights

As for airmech there was a particular forumer who recieved more than his fair share of critcism for invading airmech forums and causing trouble

If you actually looked youd know that

And on this forums there has been little site of Mabi players aside from those who play warframe , who i think have been reasonably respectful and such

And you also forgot to mention that Dragon nest and combat arms were very hostile and voted against mabinogi and vindictus in multiple polls when some of our players reached out to them

Now i dont want to get snappy or anything but you have no idea what youre talking about with these near baseless assumptions