The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

HES VOTING FOR SMITE! EXECUTE HIM!

I voted for Smite too. I'd have voted for League but they're not in it.

EDIT: well, not at this moment. They lost to PoE, which saddens me greatly.

Edited by Morec0

To be frank, i really don't get this competition at all. I've download Mabinogi and played for a little while to see for myself, and it has nothing in common with Warframe. There's pratically no common ground for comparision. It's feels less of a "Which is the better F2P game." but more of a " Which community actually cares about this contest" contest.

To be frank, i really don't get this competition at all. I've download Mabinogi and played for a little while to see for myself, and it has nothing in common with Warframe. There's pratically no common ground for comparision. It's feels less of a "Which is the better F2P game." but more of a " Which community actually cares about this contest" contest.

I mainly care because it will be good publicity for Warframe.

That and it's just something fun to put some time into while waiting for the update.

you can merge this with the MMObomb mega thread if you think it can fit with it but someone pointed out to me that even with all the advertising we have done why didn't any of the Devs mention this (the mmobomb contest) on say primetime or a Devstream

Edited by Sasoka

That's my thought as well. So we'll see which has more dedicated fans.

Edited by Morec0

you can merge this with the MMObomb mega thread if you think it can fit with it but someone pointed out to me that even with all the advertising we have done why didn't any of the Devs mention this (the mmobomb contest) on say primetime or a Devstream

Because we're going to win anyway.

I hope DE gives us something in return

No!

IT IS NOT NECESSARY THAT THEY GIVE US ANYTHING IN RETURN!

WE ARE ONLY DOING THIS FOR OUR LOYALTY TO EACH OTHER!

LOYALTY TO THE COMMUNITY!

LOYALTY TO THE DE AND STAFF!

AND LOYALTY TO WARFRAME AS A WHOLE!

WE DO THIS FOR EACH OTHER AND FOR US!

AND OUR REWARD IS A STRENGTHENED BOND BETWEEN EACH OTHER AS A WHOLE! PROUD OF WHAT WE'VE ACCOMPLISHED TOGETHER!

AND IF THE DEs WISH TO DO SO! THEN THEY MAY REWARD US FOR OUR LOYALTY!

And that is why we vote!