The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I don't wanna be "that guy" but...why are we so dependent on red text? This is suppose to be a contest based on community so why are we depending on the devs to save our asses?

Mabinogi is doing the same. Up against such a formidable opponent, we must do whatever it takes to win! Okay, no cheating, but if the move is justified, then it is a strategy!

If DE puts: FREE OROKIN CATALYST if Warframe wins I think we instantly get like another 10k votes. The words "Orokin Catalyst" is enough to catch the attention of the majority of the community.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Because half the community doesn't know this contest is going on and Red text tells them? -.-

That's the point!  Only red text tells them at the moment.  But individual players should do their part and get it known.  Red text is not the only option...haven't you heard?

No the saying "The Sun Never Sets On The British Empire" was what I was relating to, because back then the British controlled many colonies all over the world, that when the sun sets in one area, it rises in another.

And I am comparing that to Warframe as it is right now.

BECAUSE WE HAVE PLAYERS WORLDWIDE IN EVERY COUNTRY.

Which is why the sun will never set on Warframe.

I got your quote about the british empire. I just find it hilarious that there is someone in north korea who actually plays warframe.

WHERE CATCHING UPPPPPPP! :D

P.s the Mabinogi community is watching this thread and laughing at how hilarious we are. XD 103 pages of us being completely ridiculous is very entertaining. XD

lol actually they are doing the same as us also they see the redtext as a threat and find us as strong of an opponent as we see them

WHERE CATCHING UPPPPPPP! :D

P.s the Mabinogi community is watching this thread and laughing at how hilarious we are. XD 103 pages of us being completely ridiculous is very entertaining. XD

It's fun hopping in-between the two threads watching your antics. Also... our 103 pages vs. their...11.