The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aklato Prime

xoxcloudxox

As per DE's statements, DE does not wish to re-release Founder's Items. Why? Because it was a "one time exclusive" sort of thing. IF it was re-released, those with a problem (I have a problem with it, even though I'm not a Founder) would sue DE for misleading conduct, or something of the sort. 

I myself believe Founder's should stay exclusive. Those who paid a large sum of money should at least keep what they have. Or, if we're going to extremes and we're going to re-release the weapons (but not Excalibur Prime), then at least give the Founder's the blueprints of those dual versions of those weapons, and only have the non-Founding members have the single versions blueprints and not the dual versions. 

I believe this would be the best compromise (at least to my understanding of the OP).

Not to mention the epic freakout the rest of the community would have. It would be like Tourette's tidalwave, a tawdry torrent of terrible taunts. A cavalcade of convulsing crybabies creating constant conflagrations. It would be bad.

This person is a pro at using the letters T and C

So, the Lato Prime was exclusive to the people who bought the Founder's Pack, because of how that promotion was worded, and that's fine.

But what about the Aklato Prime? It's technically a different weapon, and it's one that would be minimally-expensive to produce, since all you'd have to do is take the already-existing Lato Prime assets, duplicate them, and use the already-existing dual pistols animations for the resulting new weapon.

I think you've hinted that Loki Prime is coming out next, and given that the Prime Warframes have all been accompanied by new Prime Weapons, it seems entirely reasonable to give them to him!

... so again... What if the Founders received blueprints for building Aklato Primes? And the masses are able to get the Lato Prime then? Would be satisfying enough.

Same with Dual Skana Prime for Founders and Skana Prime for the masses.

I wouldn't have any problem with that.

Edited by MeduSalem

Another thread merged and moved to the proper section.

But... it hasn't been moved? I posted in in Weapon Feedback, and it's still in Weapon Feedback.

... so again... What if the Founders received blueprints for building Aklato Primes? And the masses are able to get the Lato Prime then? Would be satisfying enough.

Same with Dual Skana Prime for Founders and Skana Prime for the masses.

I wouldn't have any problem with that.

The wording on the Founder's Packs promised that the weapons and warframes from the Founder's Packs would be Exclusive. That means they can't offer them to anyone else now that the Founder's Program has ended. They could, however, make the Dual Skana Prime and Aklato Prime publically available, because they're different weapons.

Edited by MabsWinterKnight

The wording on the Founder's Packs promised that the weapons and warframes from the Founder's Packs would be Exclusive. That means they can't offer them to anyone else now that the Founder's Program has ended. They could, however, make the Dual Skana Prime and Aklato Prime publically available, because they're different weapons.

Explain how you would craft the dual versions without the single versions, if DE did release the dual versions it would just be a joke since no one would be able to make them, since no player has two skana primes or two lato primes.

Explain how you would craft the dual versions without the single versions, if DE did release the dual versions it would just be a joke since no one would be able to make them, since no player has two skana primes or two lato primes.

2x Aklato Prime Recievers, 2x Aklato Prime Barrels, 10x Orokin Cells.

2x Dual Skana Prime Blades, 2x Dual Skana Prime Handles, 10x Orokin Cells.

You know, like how the Fang Prime requires 2x Fang Prime Blades and 2x Fang Prime Handles.

Edited by MabsWinterKnight

You know, like how the Fang Prime requires 2x Fang Prime Blades and 2x Fang Prime Handles.

And all must have <5% drop on 4th keys coz founders

That only works because the fang prime doesn't have a single variant. Compare it to the akbronco primes and you will see why that logic is flawed.

I've played this game for almost a year now, and only seen people equip SkanaP and LatoP a few times. I don't see a point in complaining about exclusives.

Football games have seats that are exclusive. Car dealerships release exclusive deals or models. Music get released exclusively in one way or another. Husbands and Wives are 'exclusive' with their partners (obviously in general terms).

Its the way of the world, and will never be changed (nor should it).