Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aklato Prime

xoxcloudxox

I love my Lato prime, and a dual version would be awesome. The only real issues I can see with this is that most of the dual weapons require two of the single, plus a cell to craft. Unless DE makes Lato Prime openly available, I don't know how you could get an Aklato Prime.

Also, I wouldn't mind Lato Prime being publicly available, or the other prime founder gear for that matter. I really don't see the point in keeping it exclusive, especially since the founder program was ended awhile ago.

• 2 months later...

Question popped in my head while I was reading through this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/188851-all-players-are-eligible-for-all-exclusive-goodies-especially-those-who-did-the-contribution-for-this-game/

So, Grand Masters. Would you have a problem if DE decided to release Aklato Prime?

What about Dual Skana Prime? (Personally I wouldn't mind as a Master, but that's just me. I don't know what others would think)

Players who missed out on founders gear- would this settle your beef and be happy with this if it happened?

Thoughts? Opinions?

This is not a completely serious thread by the way. Just a hypothetical.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/188851-all-players-are-eligible-for-all-exclusive-goodies-especially-those-who-did-the-contribution-for-this-game/

So, Grand Masters. Would you have a problem if DE decided to release Aklato Prime?

What about Dual Skana Prime? (Personally I wouldn't mind as a Master, but that's just me. I don't know what others would think)

Players who missed out on founders gear- would this settle your beef and be happy with this if it happened?

Thoughts? Opinions?

Nope, no problem, although I'd rather see Afuris Prime :)

Edited by AntoineFlemming

I bet most will have no problem.

They still have their exclusive single lato and single skana.

(And excal prime)

Edit: Decided I would give MY opinion before a wild flame appeared, I believe it should be no, it just seems like a way to bypass the fact that D.E. made the Lato Prime and Skana Prime exclusive.

Edited by Utarious

(And excal prime)

Edit: Decided I would give MY opinion before a wild flame appeared, I believe it should be no, it just seems like a way to bypass the fact that D.E. made the Lato Prime and Skana Prime exclusive.

what if they released dual Excalibur Prime XD

(And excal prime)

There are better weapons regardless. Just like I don't want akbronco prime.

Thoughts? Opinions?

yes i would be pissed unless....

we get perma forma bp, cata/reacter bp or a xp + cred perma booster

what if they released dual Excalibur Prime XD

Imagine it, you equip it. All your abilities cost double but you control 2 excalibur primes right next to each other.

You cast Slash Dash, both Excaliburs Slash Dash cutting almost all enemies in the way in two. Then they high five each other as you realized you JUST CRAFTED A BROMANCE!

Nope, I don't have a problem with it at all. But DE might. They've made themselves very clear about not re-releasing Founders gear.

Yes, I know these would be technically different weapons - I just said that I was ok with it. But I would be willing to bet that DE would view the action as trying to create some sort of loophole to try to side-step their own policy. 

Yes I know there isn't technically anything wrong with, yes I know that most people wouldn't be bothered by it like myself, but if it even feels shady, I doubt DE wants to walk an already transparent line.

I'm not quite sure how releasing dual skana/lato primes publicly would actually be fair or settle anything. They're better versions of the ones we currently have and in all honesty, Founders would be getting the short end of the stick. Sure they get their 'exclusive' single versions but they're pants.

Edited by Naith

Imagine it, you equip it. All your abilities cost double but you control 2 excalibur primes right next to each other.

You cast Slash Dash, both Excaliburs Slash Dash cutting almost all enemies in the way in two. Then they high five each other as you realized you JUST CRAFTED A BROMANCE!

lol I have seen a few concepts in the fan forums for a dappleganger type frame it would be kinda cool to use 2 at once if it could be done right

Honestly, I'd be fine with this as long as Founders receive the items of their respective tier with a catalyst attached.

(i.e. Masters get Dual Skana only. GrandM's get both the Aklato Prime and Duak Skana Prime)

Thoughts on this? Honestly, seems like a reasonable compensation. Everyone is able to play for the Duak Skana/ Aklato Prime, but the Master and Grandmasters just their tiered dual items immediately with a catalyst.

Edited by StarPaladin-SteelHooves

Honestly, I'd be fine with this as long as Founders receive the items of their respective tier with a catalyst attached.

(i.e. Masters get Dual Skana only. GrandM's get both the Aklato Prime and Duak Skana Prime)

Thoughts on this? Honestly, seems like a reasonable compensation.

This. There'd be nothing wrong with that.

If Aklato Prime or Dual Skana Prime are put in I'll feel betrayed unless they have carved out a specific reason to use the single versions. I don't mean some token 'it's slightly more accurate on paper' or some crap. I mean a real reason to still use it.

(And excal prime)

Very true, being a Disciple and all, probably have no room to speak on their behalf. Either way, would be pretty cool to see.

If any Masters or GrandMasters disagree with this, please consider that although people may have the dual versions, you guys still get to have the single versions. These are basically your second badges, as only you guys can wield them.

If any Masters or GrandMasters disagree with this, please consider that although people may have the dual versions, you guys still get to have the single versions. These are basically your second badges, as only you guys can wield them.

Still don't quite follow how having only the single versions exclusive makes things any better. 'Hey guys, we said this stuff was exclusive and they had a nifty price tag and we're keeping that deal but instead, we'll be releasing improved dual versions to the public. Dual Lato Vandals to come ;DDDD! #loveDEloveloopholes'

Edited by Naith

Still don't quite follow how having only the single versions exclusive makes things any better. 'Hey guys, we said this stuff was exclusive and they had a nifty price tag and we're keeping that deal but instead, we'll be releasing improved dual versions to the public. Dual Lato Vandals to come ;DDDD! #loveDEloveloopholes'

What would you suggest then? Founders of their respective tier get their skana/lato primes upgraded to the dual versions and new players get to be able to play for the single counterparts? If there's a unprimed dual version I don't see why there shouldn't be a primed dual version without a lore wise explanation. (Original Tenno were only issued one Lato/Skana prime per?)

Sorry if I misinterpreted your post, I couldn't understand it being smudged by your tears and all.

What would you suggest then? Founders of their respective tier get their skana/lato primes upgraded to the dual versions and new players get to be able to play for the single counterparts? If there's a unprimed dual version I don't see why there shouldn't be a primed dual version without a lore wise explanation. (Original Tenno were only issued one Lato/Skana prime per?)

Sorry if I misinterpreted your post, I couldn't understand it being smudged by your tears and all.

Had to try and use the crying card hm? No tears, just observations of weak points. Keeping the weak single variant and releasing the strong dual does not make things any better or justify anything. 

Nothing further to suggest apart from keeping it as it is. We don't need really need dual versions and it clearly opens up a can of worms in the process.  

This made me laugh more than it probably should've.