Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Else Bored?

Panelope

I don't know about everyone else but I am bored with this game yet again. This happens to me every few weeks. Sorry but it's not challenging enough. The present alerts and invasions have not been worth the effort to run. The game get's stagnant after a while of doing the same things over and over again. Sure the new Prime will be out soon along with the melee 2.0. Things are exciting when new things come out but after the newness wears off, then what. Go back to grinding the same stuff over and over?

Anyone else feel the same in this community?

Play or do something else? I dunno, that's what I do when I get bored doing something. Take a break from whatever it is and come back to i when you're not bored. You don't have to stick to it all day every day, anything would get boring if that's all you're doing.

That's why they 2.0 things.

To make it better and interesting. Yet time to releases just cant match time to boredom. Yet they try. Supplement with different games.

South Park : Stick Of Truth is a good game ;3

I don't think good enough for AAA price.

I think this game could be improved with an expanded PvP element. Deathmatch, CTF, etc. against teams of real players either Tenno or posing as Grineer/Corpus/Infested.

No just No!

You want PvP then you can go to tonnes of other games that were meant to have that.

I think this game could be improved with an expanded PvP element. Deathmatch, CTF, etc. against teams of real players either Tenno or posing as Grineer/Corpus/Infested.

Not sure how well it would work in practice, but sometimes I think it'd be cool if we had modes like Left 4 Dead "Versus", where players can take control of enemy mobs and try to impede the other team's progress. So you could spawn in as maybe a Scorch, Hellion, Corpus Tech, Ancient, or other tougher enemy and try to stop the Tenno. At the round or mission end, you'd swap sides.

Yay, let's screw up the whole game! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

No. Conclave is enough when it comes to PVP.

On topc: I'm waiting for the end-game projects that DE has currently in mind, they seem promising. Be patient, Tenno.

Not sure how well it would work in practice, but sometimes I think it'd be cool if we had modes like Left 4 Dead "Versus", where players can take control of enemy mobs and try to impede the other team's progress. So you could spawn in as maybe a Scorch, Hellion, Corpus Tech, Ancient, or other tougher enemy and try to stop the Tenno. At the round or mission end, you'd swap sides.

Would make invasions more interesting. If Tenno were just background leaders, and you basically body swap depending on the side you fight for. Each side has 100 units. You gain attrition points for map control and can spend the points to call your tenno in for a #4 like air strike. Unfortunately Grineer just dominate corpus enemy classes I think. If the enemies were ever balanced between themselves. I would rather pvp between races than through tenno.

Expanding pvp is perfectly fine for me as long as mods and equipment are never made exclusive to it... unless the mod or equipment only effected it.

Edited by Firetempest