Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Else Bored?

Panelope

You mean Warframe is supposed to take up every moment in my life and give it complete meaning so I don't have to play another game or do any other thing again?   Why didn't anyone tell me this before that Warframe was the meaning of life?  Monty Python had it wrong!

Mag is excited.

hcd9bcA.jpg

does this come in both squished and non-squished flavors?

46828821.jpg

well were on 12.3 right now today will be 12.4 they usualy make big additions at .5 or whole numbers Edited by V45H

well were on 12.3 right now today will be 12.4 they usualy make big additions at .5 or whole numbers

No. Any 12.x could be important. 12.x.x are minors.

.5 have been usually event related. they have skipped 11.4 just to do so, but 11.9 was a event too. So it is no longer a "thing".

Edited by Firetempest

I'm not bored.

Maybe I haven't been playing that long, but there are only two MMOs (Warframe is totes an MMO btw gaiz) that have held my attention longer than Warframe has so far (and that's comparing time logged in on those two to time actually running missions in Warframe), out of about 15 I've played. Warframe is in my top 5 most played games ever.

Sure, you can get burned out. I'll probably get burned out at some point, too. But I don't really see the complaint that Warframe doesn't have enough to hold the attention. Though the fact that we get shiny new stuff in a far more timely manner than other games I've played definitely helps.

I joined in May 2013 and dropped the game somewhere between July-August (Shortly after Nova Update I think, or was it Vauban?). Then I returned at the Oberon Update and I'm hooked again. I think this game comes to me in phases. Was I bored of it when I dropped it? Actually no, I simply couldn't play it for a while. Then in Janurary my brother was begging me to play again but I was too interested in Far Cry 3 at the time and just thinking about the game actually really didn't appeal to me. So then I got back into it around Oberon, and I'm all over this game again, with lore ideas, fan-concepts, and really getting serious about my clan. So yeah, I think it's safe to say that I did get bored of it. But I came back and I'm having fun again. So...maybe just take a break? Not trying to shoo you away ahah just think that you could benefit from other games for a while to help you recover from being dulled by Warframe.

Yes, but my hopes are set on new weapon content every week.

Stay maxed!

I think this game could be improved with an expanded PvP element. Deathmatch, CTF, etc. against teams of real players either Tenno or posing as Grineer/Corpus/Infested.

NO.

1400 hours here

That is 58 days sir/miss. That is a feburary and an april of gameplay.

In all seriousness though I would hate to see this fall apart into a gametime bragging thread. I really do think that some players need more ideas on what to do when they lose interest in the game...building weapons helps, and exploring the void (my favorite activity) can be fun too. What really can keep this game going is joining clans that offer contests and events. It's surprisingly easy to start tournaments in this game, and to find good user bases of players who love to do stuff together and be sociable about it. I guess all it requires is a different perspective.

That is 58 days sir/miss. That is a feburary and an april of gameplay.

In all seriousness though I would hate to see this fall apart into a gametime bragging thread. I really do think that some players need more ideas on what to do when they lose interest in the game...building weapons helps, and exploring the void (my favorite activity) can be fun too. What really can keep this game going is joining clans that offer contests and events. It's surprisingly easy to start tournaments in this game, and to find good user bases of players who love to do stuff together and be sociable about it. I guess all it requires is a different perspective.

but we must feed our ego.