Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Distilling Extractor Prime Mechanics...

Elvang

also you can repair your extractors... just pull them back and let thems it for some hours they will regenerate HP *rolleyes*

Since when does it that? Never actually read about something like it in any Patchnote ever since Extractors got implemented. Also haven't used them very much because I'm not a friend of Warfarm.

Still the argument stands:

If you have to farm a special resource which is something in between Uncommon and Rare and only worth farming in a special place rather than on-the-fly... to be able to craft an Extractor which then itself isn't even able to sustain itself (because it can't farm Oxium) is pretty uneconomical.

300 Oxium pretty much means 6-8 runs on Kappa depending on your luck. During those 6-8 runs you are probably better off trying to get Orokin Cells yourself, while piling up on credits and other resources too and you didn't waste 300 Oxium by doing so.

Farm yourself a near to rare resource so you can build an Extractor which then gets you more uncommon resources than rare resources and wastes a lot of Polymer Bundles and Credits too? That pretty much means it's more work for you to sustain those Extractors and for what? Some extra Alloy Plate (hahahaha), Circuits, Plastids and Rubedo which with the exception of Circuits everybody should have more than enough of?

Still don't get what they were thinking when they came up with that idea.

Edited by MeduSalem

I have two of them built and active, and I'm hoping to figure out the percentage increase on rare resources.  I've only had one run completed on each, and I got uncommons on both.  With the regular extractors, there seemed to be a 1% chance of getting rares (I've had over 100 runs and only gotten cells once).  If these don't have a higher than 2% chance at a rare, they are practically useless.

There is a regular distilling extractor available from the market which requires 150 Oxium and still has the higher chance of uncommon or rare materials.  I've made two since I already made Zephyr and then picked up another 600+ helping clan-mates gather Oxium and had nothing to do with it all.  So far I have failed to get any Orokin Cells from 3 attempts.  Just Circuits and Detonite Ampules...

Edited by Katinka

Since when does it that? Never actually read about something like it in any Patchnote ever since Extractors got implemented. Also haven't used them very much because I'm not a friend of Warfarm.

Still the argument stands:

If you have to farm a special resource which is something in between Uncommon and Rare and only worth farming in a special place rather than on-the-fly... to be able to craft an Extractor which then itself isn't even able to sustain itself (because it can't farm Oxium) is pretty uneconomical.

300 Oxium pretty much means 6-8 runs on Kappa depending on your luck. During those 6-8 runs you are probably better off trying to get Orokin Cells yourself, while piling up on credits and other resources too and you didn't waste 300 Oxium by doing so.

Farm yourself a near to rare resource so you can build an Extractor which then gets you more uncommon resources than rare resources and wastes a lot of Polymer Bundles and Credits too? That pretty much means it's more work for you to sustain those Extractors and for what? Some extra Alloy Plate (hahahaha), Circuits, Plastids and Rubedo which with the exception of Circuits everybody should have more than enough of?

Still don't get what they were thinking when they came up with that idea.

idle extractor repair themselves in your inventory after 4 hours since always.  If you build 2x the number of extractor you want to deploy and just keep swapping between the 2 sets, you'll never lose an extractor

idle extractor repair themselves in your inventory after 4 hours since always.  If you build 2x the number of extractor you want to deploy and just keep swapping between the 2 sets, you'll never lose an extractor

Yeah, noticed it myself ever since it's been mentioned by some other people in the Forum.

But honestly I did not know that until a few days ago... Neither did any of my friends. It's never been officially stated in any Build Notes - or at least I haven't seen it and I generally read every single one of them. So it's like a surprise stealth-buff to me.

Would have wasted less Extractors down the road and would have given them a second chance much earlier.

Edited by MeduSalem