Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Retribution [Glitch]

Rafajin

If you could offer some more detail it would be very helpful!

Was this bug persistent and stay open after logging in? Did it occur more than once? Can he/she still see this in their inbox?

Thanks for your help!

All he said was he got an error that his sound device was cut off and that he would need to relog

I'll ask him if he can explain more about it, or maybe post here himself.

Yeah that looks like my screenshot from this morning. Okay so, I'm playing with my laptop hooked to my TV via HDMI. Accidentally changed TV's HDMI Source to some other channel (DVI or TV or whatever), and when I changed it back to that HDMI channel, the game told me that my audio went off. Can't remember the exact terms, but anyways, my audio was out of the play, and the game suggested me to relog. Once I pressed the logout, that popped up immediately. My audio has been cut out before, usually when I had Alt+Tabbed in to Windows and back, but never seen this one before :P

EDIT: After rebooting the game, it didn't show up anymore, nor did I get those 99 mods I got so excited about (what a bummer :D) I could try to get that pop up again by repeating previous actions, but dunno if there's any reason to that.

Edited by LowFrequenzyEffect

wait a minute...

NEW FOCUS MECHANAIC!!!1!!!eleven!

not that new, if we knew what we were looking at about 4 or 5 months ago.. this was already discovered back then.

Guess they were planning this focus thing for a really long time.

I seem to always lose audio in this game, if I happen to change channels. Warframe minimizes to taskbar, and when returning to it, this pops up:

[Lost Audio Device! Please restart the game to try and fix this issue.]

Not much of a problem though, and this might be normal between the TV and HDMI (or not?)

I just wonder what's the connection between the audio error and this Ancient Avenger from the past. Strange.

I get this bug when I log out before claiming a platinum discount daily login reward. It doesn't happen on other items like "Sentinel Item XP". I think it has to do with the mandatory "We're going to open the platinum purchase website in your browser" popup call being redirected elsewhere in the UI.