Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Marriage - Webcomic

Thyh

A lot of people are mentioning this Out of Frame fan-fic and how it reminds them of Warframe Marriage, and it got me curious. I want to read it now, but I'm afraid people will start to say "HEY YOU'RE COPYING OUT OF FRAME" so I will postpone the reading for now.

At first when you paired 'cal and mag up, I instantly thought of Doozy's fan fic. Then you put rhino and ember together and kinda went "damn, no Doozy inspired comic."
any way here is the link to Doozy's fan fic.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102730-out-of-frame-the-everyday-lives-of-the-tenno/

I paired Exca and Mag because it was the frames me and my gf used to play the most (until we got other ones) =). Sorry if I disappointed you =/

And thanks everyone for the feedback, It's inspiring me to make more ^^

Aeon66 and Enip, thanks for encouraging me to do the contest comic! =D

Hello everyone, this is Thyh's girlfriend here, you can call me by my warframe name, Nyxy. We would like to apologize for the lack of comic this week, my boyfriend was robbed a few days ago and tried to fight back. He couldn't handle 2 robbers at the same time and he was sent to the hospital.He asked me to tell you guys the reason why there's no comic page this week, so here it is. I will pick him up tomorrow morning, and he said he will try to compensate from last week by posting 3 pages this week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.