The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Misa Syandana Suggestion

makakiyoAnju

This is my first post. I will make an introduction of myself later. So I asked the [DE] about the Misa syandana. Well, she said that it was specify an exclusive with the Ember Prime Access pack. I don't know about you guys, but it would be nice if there are blueprints of the syandana of any type such as the Misa and the previous one (excluding the latest ones). Would it be nice to have blueprints of some syandanas? Sorry, I'm really obsess with the Misa syandana.

I'm under the impression that one day their will be non-Prime version of the Prime Syandanas.

I'm also under the impression that these significantly less shiny versions will still be plat only.

I do not believe either of these things are problematic. In any event, the Phased Asa Syandana set president for an almost free Syandana, so you can look forward to another oddity like that in the future. (Maybe.)

edit. President.

Edited by Lumireaver

I'd like it to become available too, since they're now selling just the syandanas, extractors and boosts as a separate package. I was intending to get a Steam card and get the last upgrade on the 26th, not knowing they'd taken it down. If they'd had it available separately with the boosts and extractor like they have with the Rhino Prime one, that's all I'd have gotten.

I don't get why people want the Misa Syandana Prime, it is just a shiny reward from spending a heavy amount of money just like the founders packs Excalaber prime to help support the devs.  However I wouldn't care as much if the extractors were some drop in the void because that at least has some effect on gameplay.

However I'd rather neither happen, people should now know to pick up the accessory pack when it comes out [now that they thankfully seperated the two and its more reasonable to obtain with $$$ seeing as it is currently a $$$ only item].

Let the people who have the item keep their money based exlusive and don't tarnish it just because you are angry that it cost so much.  They obviously like the game just as much as you but only had the fortune to buy the full pack during the Ember Prime Time Access

Edited by Sibarian

I'm under the impression that one day their will be non-Prime version of the Prime Syandanas.

I'm also under the impression that these significantly less shiny versions will still be plat only.

I do not believe either of these things are problematic. In any event, the Phased Asa Syandana set president for an almost free Syandana, so you can look forward to another oddity like that in the future. (Maybe.)

edit. President.

Almost: precedent