Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2Nd Stage Still To Easy ........ I Need 3Rd Stage With Only Bosses Spawning And Rockets And Lvl 200 Guys

HellishWind

Not exactly hard nothing special feels more easy than 1st.

28rku3k.jpg

At least 1k already have 2k points from this... ouch?

Not everybody has all mods and weapons. Think new players. They also want to have fun.

Go grind some more elsewhere and let this as is.

DE had a nice gesture with this second stage, stop ranting.

Events have to be available to everyone, even the new guys at rank 1. Of course it's easy for the likes of us who have been playing for a year already.

No events dont have to be available to everyone.

Events being tuned to new players results in this, something that can be accomplished by most of the population in one run.

This is boring and destroys the whole point of an event. This is just one mission then wait seven days for your stuff.

No events dont have to be available to everyone.

Events being tuned to new players results in this, something that can be accomplished by most of the population in one run.

This is boring and destroys the whole point of an event. This is just one mission then wait seven days for your stuff.

Goddamn Warframe aristocracy. The game needs to be user fiendly or new players will fly away.

An alienated customer WILL NOT RETURN and will take his friends with him.

So if you don't want DE to give up and hang the "Out of Business" sign in front of the door then go help new players enjoy the game and stop this snobby "oh too easy for me" ranting.

A guy who comes to Warframe today will be able to rush Mercury, Venus and then Earth, and enjoy the magic of Warframe, the events, the hunt for new stuff, the excitement of discovery.

When I was a noob some nice guys gave me a chance and took me to the Cicero Injector mission. I had a blast, the time of my Warframe-life.

Can you imagine how do you look when you ask DE to remove new players from events? I'd rather not say it, lest I get banned, again.

i was expecting it to be harder. they should add like 10x the enemies

got 2003 on first time

beat me by 1 lol. But I must say, random group from the recruiting channel, very well done, no communication and everyone had things down pack, everyone had their place and job without ever communicating it and bam, done super fast and efficient.

Goddamn Warframe aristocracy. The game needs to be user fiendly or new players will fly away.

An alienated customer WILL NOT RETURN and will take his friends with him.

So if you don't want DE to give up and hang the "Out of Business" sign in front of the door then go help new players enjoy the game and stop this snobby "oh too easy for me" ranting.

A guy who comes to Warframe today will be able to rush Mercury, Venus and then Earth, and enjoy the magic of Warframe, the events, the hunt for new stuff, the excitement of discovery.

When I was a noob some nice guys gave me a chance and took me to the Cicero Injector mission. I had a blast, the time of my Warframe-life.

Can you imagine how do you look when you ask DE to remove new players from events? I'd rather not say it, lest I get banned, again.

Targeting new players alienates the rest.

Why do new players need to get all the stuff from an event? They have the whole game ahead of them.

Get what you can then move on.

You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes, well, you just might find you get what you need.

Come on! Everyone sing it with me!

You can't always get what you want

Stage 2 is impossible for me.

I can't play with others because my college's WI-Fi apparently refuses to let chat work so I can't go into recruiting.

I tried to solo with my Rhino, wound up getting one shotted by some seeker with a Kraken. Didn't even get to the core.

GG WP.

Neither can you dude, neither can you. So I'd rather make happy the noob who wants to enjoy the game and perhaps bring his friends and help make this game better, than the Warframe aristocrat who asks for new players to be removed from events.

Neither can you dude, neither can you. So I'd rather make happy the noob who wants to enjoy the game and perhaps bring his friends and help make this game better, than the Warframe aristocrat who asks for new players to be removed from events.

I never said new players should be removed from the events.

The post you decided to cut up clearly explains this. It's at the very beginning of the post too.

discuss :D 

apparently stage 2 is still too easy     

first try already 1799 score.... 

i want stuff to be so hard il be smashing my pillow and filling it with tears of pain

No one complained about it being too easy, they did about it being done so fast.

complain about things being too easy when you have hundreds of hours of playtime? everyone deserves to be able to participate in the event, want to make it a challenge then take off all your mods, buy an mk-1 and lato, and have at it...I'm sure the newer players appreciate being able to even complete the event for some nice rewards