Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Are You Guys Going To Improve Stealth?

JohnMarkLee

Stealth is what makes me keep playing this game really (and the events).

The game gameplay is almost the same throughout everything. Can we please update what makes this game so fabulous to me?

Here are my suggestions:

- When AI patrol: THEY DONT GET STUCK. So annoying when you have to stand there forever waiting until they separate or else your stealth will be ruined.

- AI interact with each other. If you are going to have people near each other. Make them have a conversation or something. This is a addition to the last suggestion of fixing them getting stuck.

- AI will go INVESTIGATE if they hear noise or see a body. They don't really investigate currently. They are basicly alarmed and somehow know EXACTLY where you are. As in investigate I mean like a Lancer sees a dead Trooper and go up to the body and go check it or stare at it. Also if they think they heard something they walk into the room and start looking around. (Right now they just walk in and know exactly where you are, then you get shot at.)

- Will not be alarmed if they are being attacked by a Wild. Really sucks on Phobos how its going so well and a Desert Skate comes in and ruins everything. Also if Nyx uses Mind Control or Nekro uses Shadows of the Dead. They won't be know you are there unless they see you cast it. Unless your the Shadows/MC Victim comes near you and gives away your position. The AI will just think its mutiny or a revolt. Or their comrad has gone completely insane.

- When the alarm is pulled the enemies won't know EXACTLY where you are. However they will be running around being more cautious. However when they find you then everyone can be alerted and such. 

- When one person is alarmed and sees you... currently somehow everyone else knows? WUT DA FUDGE! Only that one person who sees you should know! Unless somebody else sees you or he makes noise (gunfire, calls out to his partners).

- Last but not least. Their vision. (Idk if this is a Ash thing) However they only see you unless you get real close. You can be directly in plain sight and they won't see you!

Now since you have seen all my suggestions what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

We should have a max amount of alert reverting. They can't be still relax after 3 alerts without wondering if their ship is indeed under attack!

At the moment, you're able to go full penta in as many rooms as you want,play dubstep at full sound, but everytime disable their alertness. It's a little cheated and this aspect it feels a little bit too easy now...

Please DE, think about us stealth/solo players.

We should have a max amount of alert reverting. They can't be still relax after 3 alerts without wondering if their ship is indeed under attack!

At the moment, you're able to go full penta in as many rooms as you want,play dubstep at full sound, but everytime disable their alertness. It's a little cheated and this aspect it feels a little bit too easy now...

Please DE, think about us stealth/solo players.

Agreed :P