Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Are Now My Least Favorite Faction.

Soulie

Please can we stop with these "broken lights"?  I'm getting really irritated getting zapped by these several times running through just 1 room.

Seriously, every few seconds, my screen flashes completely white and there's no way to see it coming.  It's really starting to piss me off.

You do realize, that you can just shoot those lights? Be aware of your surroundings, young Tenno. Sometimes Rambo Rush is not a valid tactic.

It's kind of hard to do that when you run through a doorway, and the electric hazard is on the other side. Sometimes, they can't be seen until you are actually in range for them to zap you... and I agree with the OP, they are placed way too frequently. 

Edited by Drazhar14

I haven't even encountered those things yet lol only the new drain doors. Which are stupid because you can't slide through them like Corpus laser doors.

I highly doubt we're even suppose to slide through the Corpus doors. It's not stupid, it's a door that actually functions correctly, unlike the Corpus doors should. 

A tip for everyone, get the scanner in your hands and runn a grineer mission to discover where those new hazards are palced in the tiles.

To be honest, i admit that those new things are placed really frequently around the maps, but it's just matter of time and we will get used to them

PS: you should try writing down a post in the feedback section to be more accurate about the problem you are experiencing and your suggestions to improve it, a general discussion doesn't really help much solving the issue ;)

Edited by Regar

I haven't even encountered those things yet lol only the new drain doors. Which are stupid because you can't slide through them like Corpus laser doors.

Well, you can disable the Grineer doors by shooting right at the sensor, which is conveniently placed right above the door (unlike Corpus cameras).

Spoiler alert, you can't slide through corpus doors anymore, you fall flat on your face through them. Good news though is if you sprint at them it does the same thing, so it's not just a weird slide trick to get through like it was.

I'm saying if there was one every other room, fine.  But I'm getting zapped up to 5 times running through a single room.  I lost count of how many times I got zapped by the end of one mission. 

So please tone down how many there are and please stop with the blinding white screen flashes.  It's just too much.

I highly doubt we're even suppose to slide through the Corpus doors. It's not stupid, it's a door that actually functions correctly, unlike the Corpus doors should. 

No you're wrong. They're stupid and I don't like them cuz they are Greedy and they drink all my blue Milk.

Edited by Instinction

I have to admit I hate the whole lightning thing quite a bit, it's needless and only serves to be incredibly annoying while adding absolutely nothing to the mission, getting zapped 4+ times trying to run through a room and not to mention the god awful blinding effect that follows it is pretty damn unfun.

I find them to be extremely obnoxious on certain maps, especially if you prefer jumping around and wall running to staying on the ground. Deliberately set up traps I can understand, but being electrocuted consistently by faulty ceiling lamps is absurd.

I like those traps, makes players stop rushing like crazy persons.

People are still going to rush, this just makes people rushing Grineer missions use their Corpus rush tactics instead, stop for a split second to blow out the camera (or door laser in this case) and keep running, the electric is hardly noticeable if you are rushing and the blind is minimal also. This does nothing at all to stop rushing only serves to be annoying.

You do realize, that you can just shoot those lights? Be aware of your surroundings, young Tenno. Sometimes Rambo Rush is not a valid tactic.

Except, you know, they also have stupid radii and can hit you through objects.