Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Rhino Became A Prime...and Not Loki

BloodCarnival

After overhearing Minki's announcement of the next prime having a 90% possibility of being either Rhino or Loki, Loki quickly sprung into action in an attempt to become the next prime; and to do just that he needed the Void. However, he could not get his key to work. He consulted Rhino, without telling him what he had heard, to help him make his key work. Rhino questioned his motives, for Loki, being the mischievous Tenno that he is, is always up to no good; but nonetheless Rhino assisted anyways for he could use a good workout in the Void. 

After Loki explained to Rhino the several attempts he had taken to make the key work, Rhino succeeded in opening the Void through inserting the key the correct way. It was something Loki was inexperience with because it was his fellow Tennoes that were always opening the void. 

Standing before the Void, Loki knew what he had to do. He had to keep Rhino from becoming the next Prime. Filled with regret and apologies, Loki pushed Rhino into the void and exclaimed, "Sorry Rhino, but I have to become the next Prime!" Loki then extracted the key from its resting place, and toss it into the void along with Rhino so no one can open the Void until he can salvage the parts he needed to become the next Prime. And so Loki left on his perilous journey in becoming a Prime, but little did Loki know that to become a Prime, one must visit the Void. 

As Rhino fell through the gateway, he fell face flat onto the floor of the void. Moments later the majestic Rhino arise from his landing, confused and angered. However, something was different about Rhino. It would appear that the key Loki had tossed in along with him had been flattened onto his face when he landed. With all the might of the Rhino, Rhino could not pull it off. It angered Rhino to the point of letting out a mighty Roar. But then he remembered: "So Loki's looking to be a Prime, huh? Guess he'll be disappointed."

And that was how Rhino became the next Prime.

Edited by BloodCarnival

How Rhino became a Prime and not Loki...and why his Prime helmet looks the way it is. Like someone used a hammer trying to flatten an Orokin Key with the key stuck onto the hammer.

::edit::
Le professionally edited Rhino Prime.
Rhino_Prime.png

Don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on Rhino Prime. He's awesome, but I'm just doing this for the fun.

Edited by BloodCarnival

How Rhino became a Prime and not Loki...and why his Prime helmet looks the way it is. Like someone used a hammer trying to flatten an Orokin Key with the key stuck onto the hammer.

::edit::

Le professionally edited Rhino Prime.

Rhino_Prime.png

Don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on Rhino Prime. He's awesome, but I'm just doing this for the fun.

lmfao I love horrible photoshops 

• 2 months later...