The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Is Still Op Broken

Zarozian

also recommended for this trick: castanas. the 100% proc rate transfers to every target, stunlocking them to infinity, while the secondary effect deep fries entire groups with multiple arcs

as for the guy who mentioned that you can forget to rebless, they recently added ability timers on the bottom corner, so you can easily see when you need to recast

Edited by weirdee

Is it fine for Nova to ruin the fun for everyone else by pressing 4 every few second?

Is it fine for Loki to be invisible (immortal) all the time while critting the S#&$ out of everything with Galatine?

Is it ok for Rhino to basically render every single Boss helpless with a stomp so Bossfights become "Steal the candy from the baby"?

Trust me.. right now Trinity is the least of the problems this game has... nerf the other S#&$ first, especially Nova.

No all of them are broken, just because multiple things are broken doesn't make it right for trinity to be broken 

to all the people saying "This is a co-op PvE game so balance doesn't matter," I'm going to have to reference Volt_Creulerz explanation on why balance is important

if Volt_Cruelerz himself asks me to remove the link so he may post it himself (for whatever reason) I will do so, but for now read this and be educated

to all the people saying "This is a co-op PvE game so balance doesn't matter," I'm going to have to reference Volt_Creulerz explanation on why balance is important

if Volt_Cruelerz himself asks me to remove the link so he may post it himself (for whatever reason) I will do so, but for now read this and be educated

I don't mind :)

She's in the same place as Nyx and Nova, untouched by the hammer in the foreseeable future. 

She doesn't need to be straightly nerfed, she needs a severe rework, by someone who actually cares to make all four of her abilities good as opposed to shifting the OP badge from one to another.

But, who am I kidding, I might sooner regain faith and investment into the game.

Blessing in this form is OP only if Link is active..... If Link is not active you don't have time to cast Blessing.

Blessing can't be nerfed too much because the defenses of Trinity too low.

About the video..... I was doing that when Link was the equivalent of Link + Blessing now and nobody was complaining because of the lack of damage.. 

The fact that Trinity has no damage boosters makes Blessing not that OP as you might think. There are a lot of enemies that can take down Blessing.

Blessing is not the skill that is broken ..... Why isn't anyone talking about Well of Life or Energy Vampire!? Those skills are useless.

More

Do you know why Trinity players like me don't do that ?! Because the DPS on explozive weapons is bad.

Blessing can be changed like Frost's bubble (with the invulnerability part giving health to the shield), but if the full invulnerability is taken off ....the skill should be cast instantly.

yes, it is really terrible when a person formas their frame a dozen times to accomodate all the necessary and time-consuming to find and level mods to use a playstyle that works for them...

NO. Stop asking for nerfs. Ask for buffs to the frames that you think inferior.

BLESS YOU. and sidenote... this thread is still alive...wow...great topic op.

the 1st and 3rd point dont mean diddley squat because they are about my personal experiences and how i play the game

dont tell me how to use my time playing the game 

balance doesnt matter in PVE games most time 

the only time it matters is when you are invalidating someone elses fun 

and that is a grey area 

Edited by (PS4)pmnovaroadspilot

Is Trinity still OP broken? Yes.

Does it have anything to do with Link? Hell no.

I play Trinity. I love her to death. Link is actually my favorite ability in the game. But Blessing is broken as hell.

In its base form? It's perfectly fine and well thought-out. But once you start adding Corrupt mods and Energy Siphons into account, it can become make your entire team invincible forever.

In my opinion, this is almost as bad as Nova nuking entire maps instantly. It removes all challenge from the game at all times and all levels. There's no threat if you can't die. And even though I don't run that set-up on Trinity, I've played with plenty of others who do and it's the antithesis of fun: it's downright boring.

Blessing's invulnerability needs to be changed somehow. I know why it's there and it has to be there in some form to let her heal stick, but it really shouldn't be extendable with duration mods (or at least have a much lower base time so that the ideal case isn't so ridiculous). Or perhaps be damage reduction instead of invulnerability (one idea I had was that it would start at 100% damage reduction and drop down to 0 over the course of the duration. Increasing the duration would thus also decrease the speed with which the damage reduction scales down).

Her other abilities really need buffs (Link needs to be more compatible with mods) or reworks (Energy Vampire is almost useless unless you combine it with Well of Life because the target usually gets killed, and even then it requires your entire party to stand still while it works and extensive modding to be decently efficient), but you can't feasibly make her other abilities stronger while Blessing remains the second-strongest ultimate in the game.

That's my two cents, anyway.

HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL ARGUING ABOUT M.PRIME. You realize that the exp that NOVA gets is ALL WARFRAME EXP, while everyone else gets the full EXP evenly split among his/her equips, right?

Right?

Back on topic. Trinity is fine. She is a support frame. She is the support frame. If you find being the support boring, then stop being support. Don't ruin it for people who enjoy being support. Her Link/Blessing combo is justified due to the mods required to make it a viable combo.

Its like asking to remove Nyx's Chaos because it CCs entire maps.

yes she is supposed to be a support frame not the ultimate tank frame in game and to the point where she can "suicide kill" almost everything with link except she doesnt die. her blessing allows her to out tank both specialized tank frames, what they should do is like what they did to rhino and frost and make it a strength based skill, or make it a fixed duration as tbh players just abuse non stop invincibility, or they can change link as well and make it such that self damage is not impacted onto enemies etc.