The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements

Sedant

A piece of armor or a new syandana perhaps... Devs told us in the last livestream that Tenno Reinforcements won't be  only about new weapons from now on, so who knows!?

One thing is for sure, we'll be getting the Gorgon Wraith and the new event mods! :D

Edited by Bazools

We won't be releasing a Tenno Reinforcement tomorrow - there may still be a fix/change build deployed.

If you want more info on the change in not releasing a weekly weapon, see dev discuss it here on Friday's livestream:

http://youtu.be/db6QCHnWyX8?t=26m43s

Well, if there's a possibility, could you add Selective burst fire option because it saves ammo.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Of note, the quick summation of why not for tomorrow is "everyone is working on melee 2.0 6.0".

In general, they're looking at scaling them back from weapons to more cosmetics and such, but that's more of a long-term plan thing. For now, it's "behold, melee 2.0 6.0"

EDIT: On a sidenote, this makes me worry my dreams of a St. Patrick's Day color picker and Pi Day pies may be dashed. Alas.

Edited by Llyssa

We won't be releasing a Tenno Reinforcement tomorrow - there may still be a fix/change build deployed.

If you want more info on the change in not releasing a weekly weapon, see dev discuss it here on Friday's livestream:

http://youtu.be/db6QCHnWyX8?t=26m43s

May we know when the Katana is estimated to be arriving? I think that is a very highly anticipated weapon that a lot of people are wanting very soon!