Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin On Rhino Prime Helmet

Toxin1263

Now i personally love the look of the default prime helm, BUT since iron skin is a MUST for rhino it covers up some of the parts of the helm to make him REEALLYY look odd.

the part i HATE the most is the Skin that covers up his top 2 "eye" pieces and makes him look like a big bug eyed freak , SMILING, and the lower part of his gold mask, OH DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED.

it seems they took the vanguard helmet skin (ice i guess) that looks like visor from the front of it (know what im talkin bout) turned it upside down slapped it under the upper gold piece. MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE HES SMILING, UGH i cant tell you how much i hate this.

Here's a  picture to show you HOW weird he looks. with a lovely Jupiter backdrop to stray away from HOW STRANGE he is.

but i don't know how to add pics so here's link

JByVyyL.jpg

even Salad V is disgusted by his look " How ive been looking all over for you....... EEEEW EWWW WHAT IS THAT BUG SQUISH IT NOW!!!

Edited by Noogums
Embedded the image.

Iron skin in general has always looked really weird when it comes to covering Rhino. I initially assumed it was a bug, but that it's gone on for so long makes me feel like it might be intended.

Anyone know anything about this?