Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Tethra's Doom: Results!

[DE]Megan

So wait all the rumors of Warbros where false?

I don't know if i should laugh or hide in fear

As in what? If it goes too off topic, I'd be more than glad to make a thread in the general forum to answer questions you might have, since we're apparently much maligned and poorly understood, despite having brought the game's audience at large important things like data mining the drop rates when Orokin loot tables were first changed to show that key drops were at an insanely low drop rate.

Indoctrination you say. Hmmmm.

SWgIIA4.gif

Warbros are in fact indoctrinated corpus, as indoctrination is the corpus way of getting a army.

Which actually means the corpus have not been the losing in the solar system they are in fact taking over the solar system without the Grineer and Tenno knowing.

I'm on to you corpus.

I'm on to you.

It's baffling you went to the thread about winners of the event and complained people were proud to have won the event, especially ignoring the CM posts about how the thread is for that.

He's not necessarily complaining that they are proud of winning. Just that the "proudness", if you will, is a little excessive and unnecessary.

Warbros are in fact indoctrinated corpus, as indoctrination is the corpus way of getting a army.

Which actually means the corpus have not been the losing in the solar system they are in fact taking over the solar system without the Grineer and Tenno knowing.

I'm on to you corpus.

I'm on to you.

Are you trying to imply we are corpus and not grineer.  That is sickening. Good job to all clans efforts. (Warbros #1)

SWgIIA4.gif

I'm on to you corpus.

I'm on to you.

We are all Grineer lovers you fool!

Now please take your heresy else where.