The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Titanfall May Have Been Really Inspired By De For Wallrunning :p

Hinoiki

It's like saying any game with blocks in it is a copy of minecraft.

a lot of them are these days

bad example? nah, bad you

but the wall-running is pretty similar, that might just be because they're both based off of real parkour and physics and such. more of a convergent evolution than a copy. but who knows? it's a mechanic that hasn't been at the forefront of gaming until recently. for that, I'd say DE/Warframe has played a pretty big role. is that why titanfall included it? who knows. maybe they just wanted more vertical combat and a way for players outside of titans to actually get around more nimbly. halo and CoD and such just have sprinting (alright, there are thruster and jet packs in halo, but only sometimes!), which wouldn't help much in titanfall

isnt titanfall that low shooter that got hyped like hell? even tho in the end its just a mix of call of kids and some mech games?

wp EA wp.. best milkers NA

Did you even try to play it? Does everyone make the assumption that because the developers made cod 4 this is just a reskin? Well my friend I hope you try it at least. The game does have elements of cod 4 like you know guns and maps and sprint and stuff but the play style  in my opinion more run and gun action then cod is.

Edit: auto spell is annoying

Edited by alphex