The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Tulzscha...

LusterSounD

Tulzcha is the most awesome squid in Warframe.

That being said, though, I believe you could have probably worded yourself more politely. There's really no need to degrade yourself to the point where you're using coarse language on someone else just to send a message across: Trust me, when you do that, no message sent will be received.

Worse still, you invalidate your claim that he's assaulting you, because you're perhaps even more aggressive than the person initially was. Perhaps I could get you to reconsider your methods of dissenting? It would have given you a more credible stand from which to actually accuse the person of being harsh to you. 

Also, you can ignore those attacks. They're not real per se, friend. 

There are always people who do such mean things to others, even if it is already wrong. But there also be people who would do such great things, which makes life so meaningful in both bright and dark times. ^-^

-snipsnip-

Be a better person, let it slide. Why argue with kids and trolls? Arent you just playing into their hands?

Tulzcha is the most awesome squid in Warframe.

That being said, though, I believe you could have probably worded yourself more politely. There's really no need to degrade yourself to the point where you're using coarse language on someone else just to send a message across: Trust me, when you do that, no message sent will be received.

Worse still, you invalidate your claim that he's assaulting you, because you're perhaps even more aggressive than the person initially was. Perhaps I could get you to reconsider your methods of dissenting? It would have given you a more credible stand from which to actually accuse the person of being harsh to you. 

Also, you can ignore those attacks. They're not real per se, friend. 

I disagree. Letter is better because he has Doge avatar. I will find him and hack his account so i can have Doge avatar also.

Edited by Letter13
u wot m8?

Well, people have made threads about things people care even less about. 

But at least here, he might see an alternative to name-calling. It gets boring after a certain age, and becomes outright detrimental to your mental and social ability at that point. There simply isn't a reason to have such name-calling. 

Unless you're a comedian. George Carlin can curse however much he wants, cause he's funny. And also not outright malicious to his target audience.

I disagree. Letter is better because he has Doge avatar. I will find him and hack his account so i can have Doge avatar also.

Well, when you put it that way... Doge + Tulzcha = Squide? New Warframe meme time?

Edit: By the by, inb4 Tulzcha: "Moved to proper section."

Edited by Calayne

I actually like Blatantfool. Cool dude. 

Also, he only posts when it's pretty good ideas. Or if it's related to Warbros. I dunno, I could be wrong.

But yeah, it's pretty hard to be a moderator. No one wants to be the "Bad guy". It's pretty stressful, I'd guess. Someone once suggested that we should have a "Mod appreciation week". Heck, I think we need a day like that every week.

dogeing to the appropriate subforum

lZjtlkg.png

This wonderful art is by Anatolius

Tulzscha is awesome. Usually he gets on when the rest of us are sleeping. He's like the late-night moderator and he makes sure the bogeyman doesn't get us Tenno while we're all sleeping and dreaming of drinking greedy milk.

Letter is better because he has Doge avatar. I will find him and hack his account so i can have Doge avatar also.

u wot m8?

Edited by Letter13
And out of left field it's the Dogeer Bombard!

if it is your ultimate desire to defeat Tulzcha you would have to learn R'lyeh, and summon an Outer God to do battle with him... like Cthuga or something... in which case you would definitely die too, but you would also have to summon Tulzhca first since he is just a thing of gas that comes out of the ground, and can't move from that spot once summoned... so yeah... Summon Tulzcha, and Cthuga to destroy each other along with you too LOL...