Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moderators..

(PSN)Prestofade

I never really cared about the lack of knowledge these moderators have and cant count how many wrong answers I have seen them give other players I can deal with that by just not reading there out of left field post but whats up with moving PS4 users general discussions to "proper section" I see the same basic question asked by a pc user stay for weeks. Yo, ps4 users start screen shoting and reporting these guys. Its simple we need some new ones. There is a few really helpful regular users on this forum I see doing great jobs answering questions unbiased, maybe you guys should apply

Okay time to pour you a glass of reality 

These moderators are the best of the friggin best 

You know why???

one they play the game and participate in thread discussions

TWO if you don't notice THEY ARE MONITORING THIS FORUM 24/7

Respect these guys for all their hard work and next time post a thread that doesn't just reflect your anger because you posted a thread specific post in a wrong area, just read then write for a change.

These tenno have to filter/moniter/organize/delete if necessary all the posts that come into this forum which i can say average to about ~ 500 a day, and i am low balling it.

Not even just talking about the threads oooh no they also have to moderate each individual reply for content and sometimes delete some that are too negative or try to derail a post.

Also these Tennos range in their 30s or late 20s so they approach any thread with a mature attitude, only having fun a little at a time.

Did i also mention that in all of this they also reply to people's requests to move, and answer their questions too? did you know that? no, you didn't 

You dis the moderators YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!

Edited by DeathMavrik

this was geared towards us ps4 players guy not being rude but that dont include you

Well if you wanted to exclude me from the conversation perhaps you should of posted in the PS4 section were I cannot post.

My question still stands show proof of what you say.

Well if you wanted to exclude me from the conversation perhaps you should of posted in the PS4 section were I cannot post.

My question still stands show proof of what you say.

I dont meen to make you look stupid but you can go check yourself its just a couple of clicks away

I have never seen a player like you, honestly.

First you complain about not being able to get Founders Gear and insult DE for "locking" content from PS4 players(which is bs, by the way, you could have just downloaded the game for your PC before the PS4 release), and now you start insulting the forums mods who are monitoring the forums approx 12 hours a day, 7 days a week-you seem to have forgotten your place as a free player.

Man look, ps4 players have all felt like the second class players/customers to DE at one time or another and I understand that but just for the sake of making a fair argument why dont you post a link to these articles that us ps4 players have been wronged in that your talking about so we can go from there?

I dont meen to make you look stupid but you can go check yourself its just a couple of clicks away

dood... we actually have no idea what you are talking about... so yes, provide us with some links of that... thing mods don't do or suppose to not-do.

If you have issues about a moderator's actions, you can send them a PM to try and clarify things, as specified in the Community Mods FAQ:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126192-community-moderators-faq/

Additionally you can also direct it to our superiors (Rebecca, Megan and Drew) for further escalation if their response is not satisfactory for you.

Regarding the threads I move, they are moved to the proper sections as they are part of our duties to keep the forums as tidy as possible. For example, feedback about the PS4 Prime Access prices belongs in PS4 Specific Feedback.

I try to reply to threads in Players Helping Players to the best of my ability - if you look at my post history I actually post there quite a lot. I wish I could reply to them all, but I realize that's impossible because contrary to popular belief I'm actually not a next-generation AI created by DE to patrol the forums - I'm just a player like everyone else who volunteered to dedicate what free time I have to help the community. We need the community to pitch in as well to answer queries in that area of the forums.

Also...moved to the proper section. :)

I never really cared about the lack of knowledge these moderators have and cant count how many wrong answers I have seen them give other players

I would very much like you to point out when I've given out wrong answers because I don't like to give out wrong answers. Why? I don't like to mislead people and I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. If I don't know something for certain I always try my best to write "I don't know for certain, but I think..." or "I could guess that" or some variation of such.

whats up with moving PS4 users general discussions to "proper section"

You are aware that commenting on functions and content of the game is feedback, yes? And mentioning broken content is reporting bugs, yes?

And that General Discussion isn't for feedback or bugs? Because General Discussion isn't for feedback threads or bug threads.

Also if the discussion has little or nothing to do with Warframe itself it gets moved to off topic, and if it's a topic to share a video a user made it belongs in fan zone, or art in fan art, and ideas in fan concepts.

That being said, if you have complaints about how we moderators are conducting ourselves, you're more than welcome to submit a formal complaint in the form of a Support Ticket or a private message to DERebecca or [DE]Megan.

Okay time to pour you a glass of reality 

These moderators are the best of the friggin best 

You know why???

one they play the game and participate in thread discussions

TWO if you don't notice THEY ARE MONITORING THIS FORUM 24/7

Respect these guys for all their hard work and next time post a thread that doesn't just reflect your anger because you posted a thread specific post in a wrong area, just read then write for a change.

These tenno have to filter/moniter/organize/delete if necessary all the posts that come into this forum which i can say average to about ~ 500 a day, and i am low balling it.

Not even just talking about the threads oooh no they also have to moderate each individual reply for content and sometimes delete some that are too negative or try to derail a post.

Also these Tennos range in their 30s or late 20s so they approach any thread with a mature attitude, only having fun a little at a time.

Did i also mention that in all of this they also reply to people's requests to move, and answer their questions too? did you know that? no, you didn't 

You dis the moderators YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!

Well spoken

Personal hygiene appliance that's often used as an insult shall not be uncensored. Sorry.

I think it's mega awkward "&*$$" is censored because I've tried to write the word "&*$$phobic" several times and it looks like I'm saying something terrible.

Also mods have been wrong about lore things a few times, I have PMs to Renan.Ruivo and once me and you got into it about Dark Sector/Warframe being related. That's about it. You guys mostly do good, I'd say.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Personal hygiene appliance that's often used as an insult shall not be uncensored. Sorry.

Oh well had to try...

I shall continue on my quest to free all #$&(%'s from the vicious stereotype that has befallen them on another site...

I can tell when I am defeated but I shall rise again and fight for the freedom of the #$&(%!

Well played sir.

Also mods have been wrong about lore things a few times, I have PMs to Renan.Ruivo and once me and you got into it about Dark Sector/Warframe being related. That's about it. You guys mostly do good, I'd say.

Dark Sector and Warframe are about as related as Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are.

Spiritual successor basically, with recurring themes and characters but they don't take place in the same canonical universe. This has always been my stance and from what I've seen/heard from the devs, I believe it to be correct.

Also when it comes to lore, us mods are literally in the same boat as other players. We're not know-it-alls when it comes to what's going through DE's heads.

And with that I'm going to close this topic. Really though, if you have complaints about moderators or moderators' actions, you should either take it up with that moderator via PM, or send a PM to DERebecca/[DE]Megan or send in a Support Ticket.