I couldn't translate into English;_;

Here, I'll try.

Panel 1:

Saryn: Oh no! My heel!

Panel 2:

Volt (small text 1): Are you alright?

Volt (main bubble): Can I help?

Volt (small text 2):Anything is fine!

Saryn: Well, if you're sure you're alright with it...

Panel 3:

Saryn: Okay! I can run in this!

Saryn (small text): Thanks for the horn!

Volt: NICE HEEL.

Edited by dukarriope

At least two of these art panesls(not the text the art) aren't yours bud. There panzerTheTank's.

I will never understand why people ever decide to use another's work to win a contest. Especially with someone as talented as Panzer

Also If I may add. True_Reclaimer. It's not polite to be a fraud!

Edited by Drakeardian

I will never understand why people ever decide to use another's work to win a contest. Especially with someone as talented as Panzer

Also If I may add. True_Reclaimer. It's not polite to be a fraud!

Because they don't know how to draw and decided to stole the original artist's work like art thief. :/

As an artist, It disappointed me so much. [DE]Megan need to add a new rule: Never use another's work on your comic.

so is the tenno news paper gonna be a in game item that u get everyday cause that would be fun,i heard on one of the live streams that you guys were thinking fo making the arsenal a room for the tenno to walk around in to do things like a computer for each function on the bar t the top of the map screen cause i would be ok with that...

For some reason i can't upload my comic it says: "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." Can anyone helpme?

You probably need to use a different image hosting site. Some sites (like Puush and others) don't give you a permanent URL (which is why I think certain image links aren't supported on this forum). Photobucket and Imgur should work though, so try uploading your photo to one of those sites and you should have no problems.

You probably need to use a different image hosting site. Some sites (like Puush and others) don't give you a permanent URL (which is why I think certain image links aren't supported on this forum). Photobucket and Imgur should work though, so try uploading your photo to one of those sites and you should have no problAnd

And then how do i post the image