Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All Those Whining About Gorgon Wraith

Natesky9

Stahp, Please just stop. It's one thing to look a gift horse in the mouth.

It's another thing entirely to complain about it, even when the horse has better teeth than your old one.

Gorgon Wraith is a direct upgrade from the original. I don't see why everyone is furious that it isn't as OP as the Soma. It has several quality-of-life improvements. if you don't think that the wraith version is any better, Do your research! Not going to bother posting all the numbers, as I might just get flamed by all the people complaining, so bring on your worst.

Besides, if anything, this makes the Supra a worse choice, as the new Gorgon has 15% status, compared to the Supra's measly 2.5%.... Crit chance is also up to 10%, compared to the Supra's; you guessed it! 2.5% Add in the fact that the Supra has projectile travel time, making accuracy worse, and you wonder why people even bother with it.

TL;DR- Quit complaining about a free pre-potatoe'd weapon that's better than the one you can only get from login rewards. Seriously people, you guys complaining about it are extremely ungrateful

If you want raw damage output, Supra is better I think.

If you want status and critting then the grakata is better.

This is a nice mix of both however, Ill keep it around until I need the slot freed up for something else.

I was more excited about the mods, but this is also nice as well.

Potato'd Gorgon Wraith is actually a good gun to use for newer players that aren't rank 6 actually

I've helped a few in clans get one just for this reason

It doesn't exceed the expectations for veterans, but most of us already knew that

The nerve of people wanting more variety in their end game arsenal.

How dare some people... I say! How dare they do it!!

On a sidenote would people stop comparing weapons to the oh so op Soma already? There's the Latron, Burston and Boltor primes now. 

Edited by ExplodingStars

If you want raw damage output, Supra is better I think.

If you want status and critting then the grakata is better.

This is a nice mix of both however, Ill keep it around until I need the slot freed up for something else.

I was more excited about the mods, but this is also nice as well.

Wait shouldn't you get free slots for them though. I got two free slots when I got Wraith Twin Vipers

Gorgon Wraith is whine-bait designed to distract us from the real problem: Boltor Prime.

What's wrong with Boltor prime? Sorry I don't really care about prime weapons. What's the difference with the normal Boltor besides having a forma installed?

My GW isn't even forma'd yet and it already tears &#! through T3 Survival.

I'm sorry to say that I think DE is wasting their time making new and interesting weapons because the majority of their fan base is whiny at heart. The players don't appreciate anything but high numbers.

Whining is a term people use for complaints other people make that they don't agree with. When they agree, it's never called whining.

Whining is being a *@##$y little baby. You can complain by making good points and no one will call you a whiner. You can't compare apples to oranges and expect that to be a good point.

Edited by DarkTails

What's wrong with Boltor prime? Sorry I don't really care about prime weapons. What's the difference with the normal Boltor besides having a forma installed?

This sounds like a genuine question, although I have to admit at first I thought you were kidding.

Prime weapons often have very different stats than their non-prime counterparts.  I can understand the confusion though since Prime Warframes are usually just the same thing with some swag and different polarities and the void bonus bit thrown in.  Check out the Warframe Wiki and compare the stats between say, the MK1-Braton, The Braton, and The Braton Prime.  Seems like a good example.  Hope that helps.

You're thinking of Prime Warframes, which are almost identical.

Prime Weapons have huge increase in damage.

This sounds like a genuine question, although I have to admit at first I thought you were kidding.

Prime weapons often have very different stats than their non-prime counterparts.  I can understand the confusion though since Prime Warframes are usually just the same thing with some swag and different polarities and the void bonus bit thrown in.  Check out the Warframe Wiki and compare the stats between say, the MK1-Braton, The Braton, and The Braton Prime.  Seems like a good example.  Hope that helps.

Aww okay thanks, I didn't get how Prime weapons work because I don't have enough orokin cells >.< to actually make one. Dang it they use too many.

Aww okay thanks, I didn't get how Prime weapons work because I don't have enough orokin cells >.< to actually make one. Dang it they use too many.

You can always check the in-game Codex Weapon's section to see stats on all weapons!

Edited by Archistopheles

Shame on you for expecting a gorgon to be in your end game arsenal, the original is terribad

Howdy PS4 Player!

Bit-o-history for you:

At one point, the Hek and Gorgon were the top two weapons in the entire game, followed closely by the Braton.

Yes, you read that correctly.

Cheers.