Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Anrek going through files with his computer spotted Ookami coming in. "You look better than last time when I saw you. Something depressing you?" Anrek said. As he returned his eyes back on the screen going through files of incoming Tenno who just entered to landing pad crossing. There was another screen on the corner displaying one of the security cameras angle. It displayed about Tenno who had just entered to crossing and continuing forward.

Then there uncloaked several Infiltrator mechs. Weapons ready. They were pointed at Tenno. Who pulled out their weapons too. Then Infiltrators bowed deeply and turned around to face towards the main hall way to landing, docking and hangars. Tenno sheathed their weaponry and followed after the Infiltrator Mechs.

"Well here came some Tenno who have said that they have to meet Lotus tomorrow. They are needing a place to sleep" Anrek said "Currently they are at the main hallway and on the way to lounge" Anrek said.

Taking Anrek's advice He and Ruka headed for the Lounge with haste. "Come Ruka, We have to hurry I don't know who they are or how long they plan to stay. But, I have to get this to the Lotus. And wait for Her instructions on how to proceed.". he said.

Looked at Ingron. "Yes. I'm Ookami. Nice to see you again, Master Ingron. How were your travels? Sorry you had to come home to the aftermath of a Harvester and Corpus attack." He asked.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Looked at Ingron. "Yes. I'm Ookami. Nice to see you again, Master Ingron. How were your travels? Sorry you had to come home to the aftermath of a Harvester and Corpus attack." He asked.

"Good if I wouldn't have been delayed because of Harvester slashing wide open the blood sample bottles. Well it was good that I came on aftermath I had already enough of Harvesters on the trip. No need to worried about me" Ingron said "You look bothered by something important brother. What is it?" Volt named by Roie asked all four tenno has lotus emblem painted on their shoulders.

Edited by Revel72

"I was sent here to the Library by the Lotus to do research and I have to report back to her. I was wondering if You could take this to her. Its my report and if you return this way perhaps She would have further instructions for me. If you don't mind? He asked.

"As you say that you are sent here by lotus. I will make sure that it will make its way to her. Say to me Ingron is Ookaki trained to battle already?" Roie asked after he had answered to Ookami. "As far what has teachers has said. He is third away to go for a fight. Except he has already taken down about two harvesters but they were off guard. Proper hands for proper tools have not been done yet" Ingron said. "We will let Lotus know about your work by our words and these chips what you gave us" Roie said as took the chips like it would have been extremely important.

"Your bow is respectable but I mostly do not really require something like that. People who treats me how I would treat them has my respect. I find people at here dome satisfying on how they treats us and how they are prepared for pretty much everything. That remind me about Garoy's request about harvesters what you all claimed in here. We will send message to you all about answer to all of you either personally or by other Tenno" Roie said.

Garoy was slightly amazed "Hmm... Let's get back to the table then. I have had been digging out some data on it already but I haven't gone far enough yet" Garoy said and returned to working room where the harvester was on the table.

he grabbed a screw driver and a saw and began to dig around and take apart the robotics "my theory is correct look" he said pulling out the control board of the harvesters robotic brain "its control chip is burnt out this proves that the corpus arent behind this attack and any corpus gaurds that shot at you i have two theorys they could be spys agaisnt the corpus and kinda like a rebellion agaisnt everyone or two they thought the harvesters where comnmanded to attack by their corpus leaders"

"Thank you again Master Roie. I'll be waiting." he said. Leaving the lounge, he went back to the training grounds to practice his skills. After an hour or so it would be time for his lessons and what better way to pass the time.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

he grabbed a screw driver and a saw and began to dig around and take apart the robotics "my theory is correct look" he said pulling out the control board of the harvesters robotic brain "its control chip is burnt out this proves that the corpus arent behind this attack and any corpus gaurds that shot at you i have two theorys they could be spys agaisnt the corpus and kinda like a rebellion agaisnt everyone or two they thought the harvesters where comnmanded to attack by their corpus leaders"

"Plausible but still strings of conjectures. We need 100% answer that either of those two conjectures one would be true. I don't think anybody from Corpus would do anything like this. You should get some rest and get your rib gage back normal shape. My X-ray vision uncovered about three broken ribs. Head to hospital near of Arena and look for Mirage named by Trinity. She will get you fixed up soon as possible. Don't worry even if this would wake up again I have good reason to Harvester to be afraid of me" Garoy said and showed a large piercing and cutting machine next to of him.

Edited by Revel72

Anrek taught Ookami two Orokin letters what he has uncovered up to this day. It is extremely difficuot to somebody else than Tenno to learn Orokin language. Anrek still finds his work interesting and teasing. One thing is really sure. He will not allow those who has not chosen to learn the letters what he has uncovered. After the lesson "Well those were only letters what I have now uncovered" Anrek said.

"Plausible but they wouldn't be in here because of lacking trust on us and they has reasons not to trust. There is war on going. I bet they would be needed somewhere else. Not just hanging around somewhere" Anrek said. "Slowly but surely anyway" Anrek said.