Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Good thing to see you still unharmed... Hmm... Not sure last time I saw her going with the Chaorus unit to Arena hospital for asking Mirage's advance on finding out few mysteries" Yurko said. Chaorus unit arrived on the walker mode "I couldn't be without hearing your conversation. Yes Mihya is at the Arena hospital asking about how has Mirage advanced on her mystery what she picked up" Chaorus unit said. "There will be some Caltroit units on move to pick up the six harvester bodies" Chaorus unit said.

"Good I want those things out of sight and researched for any kind of information who sent them and those corpus soldiers" Yurko said.

"Thank you. Master Yurko, I think I'll have Mirage look at these stitches. Rather itchy." He said.

Taking his leave from Yurko. He started for the Arena Infirmary. In truth His stitches didn't itch at all, But had wanted to see Mihya again and he didn't exactly know why. Ruka had also noticed an odd sense of behavior from him ever since they had rescued Mihya from the Harvester.

It was odd indeed. Since he saw her He had trouble speaking, breathing, except he could still smell her fragrance and wanted to keep smelling it. He was a little shy around new people before but this was different and he had to figure out why? She was just another Tenno, so why was he so drawn to her. Was it because she had helped save his life, with the surgery or was something else going on that he didn't know.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Meanwhile at hospital near of the Arena. "Mirage. How is the research?" Mihya asked "I finally found out the thing what caused all this on Ookami but yet... The another mystery what I have engaged is remarkable... Do you know Ansilm?" Mirage replied "The warlord of Frenzy clan? Is he the Ansilm who you are talking about now?" Mihya asked "Yes. I have sample of his blood and I tested how it reacts to technocyte and the result was... Amazing... I haven't seen anything like this" Mirage said as was putting things on their places.

"What you mean amazing?" Mihya asked. Mirage looked a bit everywhere and whispered "That is impossible... How could anybody mutate like that?" Mihya said.

"Hmm... Then I will prepare something a bit more special. Before I will send you to place where you will be the bait you will have one bot who you met once already when you arrived in here" Yurko said. "This Yurko to all Caltroit units we have one member for being a bait but we will need few more for some other locations. Just make sure they will be safe" Yurko said on radio.

"Okay he is good to go. Let's hunt" Medic said and Predator squad took positions behind few crates. "Sir I see harvester on top of a crate at north west of our location about twenty meters away from us" Predator sniper said "Let's make it be nightmarish as possible to this one" Predator leader said. Predator squad advanced forward and cloaked becoming like ghosts what disappeared like some smoke to air. Soon Harvester let out some noise about detecting a Tenno it leaped at a hologram where Predator squad started swarming the Harvester.

Making extremely scary looking beast forms while advancing towards the harvester firing at it with silenced assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns and sub machine guns. It was cornered medic dashed at it pulling this knife stabbing at the throat of harvester. Harvester screamed on pain and fear until it died. "I love my job" Medic said.

Another harvester leaped towards him but was stopped in its tracks by the ash tackling it and shoving a grenade he stole off one of them kicking it away into another harvester "KABOOM!" he said fist pumping before walking up to the scraps of the harvesters and began to dig through the scraps trying to find other chips.

Another harvester leaped towards him but was stopped in its tracks by the ash tackling it and shoving a grenade he stole off one of them kicking it away into another harvester "KABOOM!" he said fist pumping before walking up to the scraps of the harvesters and began to dig through the scraps trying to find other chips.

Predators assembled around R'Chav "That is last of them. We got message from Infiltrator units from docking station that all Harvesters on the Dome of Civilizations has been annihalated. Come on boys let's pick up the bodies and take them to Garoy to be searched for any kind of information to find out who sent these" Leader said and predator team picked up the bodies "You can get that one with us. If you want of course" Predator medic said to R'Chav.

After waiting for sometime he start to walk the halls of the hospital looking for Mirage. His stitches did itch now and in all the commotion of the havesters he'd pulled a couple loose.

"You really should wait to be looked at." Ruka said.

"I was actually looking for you." He said. Holding out his hand. "It's started itching and I wanted to ask more about the mass You removed." he said.

He was talking to Mirage but, the whole time he was looking at Mihya. He could smell her fragrance again.

Finds this interesting and dismaying at the same time to know that had his pod not been damaged that none of this would have happen and that he'd either still been in stasis somewhere or that he'd have been allowed to have a real childhood. Holding his hand, Yet to be looked at. He turned looking at nothing and started to wonder what it would have been like to have been a real kid some where.

Coming out of his daydream. He asked Mirage to look at his hand and as much as he wanted just to be around Mihya. He had something he had to do.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Ookami. Just think about what kind of child hoods has gone through men like Ingron. He literally started his mercenary career when he reached 15 years old and that is really early for a human" Mihya said. "He fights for that what he believes to be right. He fights for that what he has chosen to be right" Mirage continued.

He thinks on this as She tends his hand. "I understand. But still, it will be something I will wonder about for a long time." he said. When she was finished He left the hospital and went to the Library. He needed to talk to the Librarian.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Predators assembled around R'Chav "That is last of them. We got message from Infiltrator units from docking station that all Harvesters on the Dome of Civilizations has been annihalated. Come on boys let's pick up the bodies and take them to Garoy to be searched for any kind of information to find out who sent these" Leader said and predator team picked up the bodies "You can get that one with us. If you want of course" Predator medic said to R'Chav.

"Leave the bodys i need them" he said grabing them and dragging them over before breaking back into the robotic heads looking for that same chip

He thinks on this as She tends his hand. "I understand. But still, it will be something I will wonder about for a long time." he said. When she was finished He left the hospital and went to the Library. He needed to talk to the Librarian.

"It is better that you think it with somebody than alone. We will see you later then" Mirage said and Mihya looked kind of worried about Ookami's thoughts.

"Leave the bodys i need them" he said grabing them and dragging them over before breaking back into the robotic heads looking for that same chip

"Well... Garoy is going to dig out information about who sent these to here but we can compromise" Leader said and commanded all harvester bodies what his team members carried to be putted on the ground they opened the heads and dug out the chips what R'Chav himself was also looking for. "Here is all what we found" Leader unit said after few minutes and tossed a plastic box containing some of these chips to R'Chav. "We will be now moving these corpses to Garoy our head technician. Go see him if you want more of those chips" Medic said and Predator team head towards.

The workshop where Garoy is mostly living and working.

It had become second nature to him now coming and going to the Librarians office. Always lightly knocking and then letting himself in even before permission was given and always sitting in one of the chairs in front of his desk. He as usual would wait quietly until the Librarian acknowledged him.

Anrek lifted his eyes to look on Ookami impressed on his new look "It looks like that Mirage has told you about the problem bothering your body what she solved" Anrek said quietly while lowered the report pile on his hands on the desktop "What is bothering you? Lessons or the thing what were inside of you?" Anrek asked.

"Well... Mihya is on that job. Just let her know when you want your hair to be cut" Anrek said "About those nails... You better get soon learning use proper close quarters combat weapon. Ingron could do that if he would arrive soon as possible. Latest message what he had sent me was that he has now harvested the resources what... Was it Mirage needed" Anrek continued.

"Thank you, Master I will." he said and rose to leave the office. First he would visit Garoy, for the vid chips, Then he would find Mihya.

On the way to Garoy, he told Ruka. "Ruka, when I get the vid chips I need you to copy everything to them We need to send a Report to the Lotus and I think it would be best if she saw what has happen. So I can include it in my report. But before we send it I need to see Mihya and then we can send it."

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto