Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Upon entering the workshop He looked at the parts of Harvester bodies and smiled as he was glad that they had been taken care of. Taking notice of the clicking sound as he approached Garoy.

"It get pretty loud in here I see. Master Garoy, I was wondering if I might get some blank vid chips from you?" he asked.

"It is better that you think it with somebody than alone. We will see you later then" Mirage said and Mihya looked kind of worried about Ookami's thoughts.

"Well... Garoy is going to dig out information about who sent these to here but we can compromise" Leader said and commanded all harvester bodies what his team members carried to be putted on the ground they opened the heads and dug out the chips what R'Chav himself was also looking for. "Here is all what we found" Leader unit said after few minutes and tossed a plastic box containing some of these chips to R'Chav. "We will be now moving these corpses to Garoy our head technician. Go see him if you want more of those chips" Medic said and Predator team head towards.

The workshop where Garoy is mostly living and working.

he grabbed the box and emptied it on the ground digging into them throwing alway some of them while keeping some

Upon entering the workshop He looked at the parts of Harvester bodies and smiled as he was glad that they had been taken care of. Taking notice of the clicking sound as he approached Garoy.

"It get pretty loud in here I see. Master Garoy, I was wondering if I might get some blank vid chips from you?" he asked.

Garoy was standing next to of a table where lied a body of a harvester what he was scanning to find a memory base. As he found one and heard Ookami talking to him "Well. My work is really difficult and teasing even with this amount of noise. It still takes time that I find those memory bases" Garoy said "Hold on I try about few more seconds" Garoy said and scanner finally found a memory base. "Finally" Garoy said and started opening the harvester after few seconds cutting inside of the harvester he raised the memory base.

"This is what I have had been searching for from this one. Come my office is this way" Garoy said and lead Ookami to his office where he started opening the memory base through his own computer. "Now this is interesting" Garoy said as had looked through few files.

he grabbed the box and emptied it on the ground digging into them throwing alway some of them while keeping some

"I do have those. Hold on I need to search for them" Garoy said as paused the data scanner program on his computer. Started to dig from shelves of his desk then finally found the correct ones "Here they. I think 3 should be enough?" Garoy asked as aligned his hand having 3 video chips on it.

Garoy was standing next to of a table where lied a body of a harvester what he was scanning to find a memory base. As he found one and heard Ookami talking to him "Well. My work is really difficult and teasing even with this amount of noise. It still takes time that I find those memory bases" Garoy said "Hold on I try about few more seconds" Garoy said and scanner finally found a memory base. "Finally" Garoy said and started opening the harvester after few seconds cutting inside of the harvester he raised the memory base.

"This is what I have had been searching for from this one. Come my office is this way" Garoy said and lead Ookami to his office where he started opening the memory base through his own computer. "Now this is interesting" Garoy said as had looked through few files.

"i need info on the attack everything from the beggning and how these bastards got in" he said taking his helmet off

"i need info on the attack everything from the beggning and how these bastards got in" he said taking his helmet off

Garoy drops off his chair as getting scared by R'Chav dropping the video chips to table "Ow... Where the hell did you come?" Garoy asked raised back on his chair keeping left hand behind his head where he had hit the head "Well allowed them to come in but with high expectations of violence. We had them guarded. As one of our Infiltrator units identified the Harvesters and they opened fire at our Caltroit units. We shoot back. We knew that they had Harvesters... But we didn't know that some of them were able to become invisible" Garoy explained.

"We just opened fire back" Garoy finished his speech.

Standing to the side staying out of the Ash's way. He picks up the vid chips and start for the door.

"Thank you, Master Garoy. It seems you have business with this man so I'll go." he said He and Ruka leave the workshop in search of Mihya. While walking around to Dome enroute to Mihya. He counts in his head. With the 4 vid chips that came with Ruka as a standard complement and the three from Garoy that was seven. that would maybe be enough to make his report and a copy of all that she had recorded so far and still leave him with two, for continued use.

Mihya with Ingron and Mirage were going through the blood samples what Ingron had brought. He was covered on Infestation blood partly and was washing it off at the research wing of the hospital. "Good work on bringing these Ingron but... Why it took this long?" Mirage asked. "I happened to get a call from a Zephyr who and small party of Tenno who needed some help on a Corpus ship" Ingron said "Bloody Harvester managed to rip open my chest plate pockets where I held the blood samples" Ingron said as he came out from the shower somewhat wet still.

"Well most important thing is that you are here again. There is people who have had been asking you" Mihya said slightly being amused "Ah... Just say that they are willing to become worker of Arena" Ingron said. "Exactly that Ingron" Mihya said "Thank god. No need to have Tenno crawling around me" Ingron said "Is it bad if there would be Tenno around you?" Mihya asked "I don't want anybody around me get themselves killed. Also I love silence" Ingron said. "That explains well" Mihya said.

"I do those. And you really look you should have a barber. Come with me then" Mihya said as raised up from chair behind working station. "Well I will be off to my little home now. See you three later and let me know Mirage if you need anything to be scavenged" Ingron said "I will let you know Ingron just get some rest now. You have pretty nice tangents around your eyes right now" Mirage said "I know... I time to time feel like that I want to collapse to ground" Ingron said as walked towards the door where Ookami entered to room.

Mihya lead Ookami to her room what she uses to do barber.

Garoy drops off his chair as getting scared by R'Chav dropping the video chips to table "Ow... Where the hell did you come?" Garoy asked raised back on his chair keeping left hand behind his head where he had hit the head "Well allowed them to come in but with high expectations of violence. We had them guarded. As one of our Infiltrator units identified the Harvesters and they opened fire at our Caltroit units. We shoot back. We knew that they had Harvesters... But we didn't know that some of them were able to become invisible" Garoy explained.

"We just opened fire back" Garoy finished his speech.

He then pats his shoulders "Not eneough info you have video contact of what happen?"

He then pats his shoulders "Not eneough info you have video contact of what happen?"

"Hmm... I do have some video material of the start of the conflict" Garoy said "But I have went through it myself already and I didn't see anything unusual" Garoy said and opened the video file of the start of the conflict played it for R'Chav.

He explained to her that he needed to make a report to the Lotus about his progress so far during his time at the Library and that he didn't want a hair cut so much but wanted to be presentable.

"I've been doing some reading and I found a book in my room with a picture of how I want it done. It's called Chommage. Do you think you can do it." He asked her.

((its the Samurai hairstyle.))

"Sure. With this helmet it is easy to copy from a picture what kind of barber I need to do. This shouldn't take more than couple minutes" Mihya said and started barber Ookami's hair to look exactly like on the picture of the book. When she had finished. "There. Does it look good?" Mihya asked.

"Hmm... I do have some video material of the start of the conflict" Garoy said "But I have went through it myself already and I didn't see anything unusual" Garoy said and opened the video file of the start of the conflict played it for R'Chav.

"Something is off here....notice the harvesters were calm and some of them were invis scouts. i highly think they were hacked then onced hacked began to attack" he said point it ou on the screen

Garoy was slightly amazed "Hmm... Let's get back to the table then. I have had been digging out some data on it already but I haven't gone far enough yet" Garoy said and returned to working room where the harvester was on the table.

They left Mihya's room and returned to their own. Ruka had copied the chips they had. And had even finished recording every page of the Orokin book. He sat in his chair and with Ruka recording. He took a deep breath.

"Lotus, I have made much progress with my Lessons, I can read now to some degree i've even learned to do figures. I'm becoming proficient with weapons and My Sentinel and I are getting along exceptionally. Her name is Ruka and she is recording this as I speak. Unfortunately I haven't been able to make any progress in the discovery of the Samurai. I think it would go better if there were some way to translate the book i sent you. In this recording. I don't know why but I feel that the two are connected. I don't know how much longer you will wish for me to be here. But, I am trying my best. Please send my reguards to Kosha." he said. with that he bowed and Ruka ended the recording.

"Now all we have to do is find away to send it to her.

Anrek, Ingron and Garoy receives a message from stolen Grineer transport ship. The message goes like this "This is Flyir. I am asking permission to land we are damn tired and we have meeting with Lotus tomorrow". Trio had a quick call chat then they decided that Ingron will answer "Take landing pad A-2 then permission to land is given" on Ingron's message read. Soon transport ship landed four head Tenno squad entered to dome.